Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Quick Review: MAC Face and Body Foundation

Ola beauty lovers! So I am coming to you today with a product review. Few months ago I managed to score the MAC Face and Body Foundation at their semi annual warehouse sale for $12! YES! What a steal! I picked up the shade C4. Matches me pretty good. I was so excited about this foundation, thinking that it will be another medium to full coverage foundation I can use in rotation in my collection.

Well, this week I cracked this puppy out, and I was so bummed that it was not full coverage. I would have to place this foundation in the light to medium coverage category. It applies nicely to the skin and using my Sigma kabuki brush it blends well. BUT this is such a light coverage that even applying two layers I am lucky if my skin is medium covered. The wear ability throughout the day well, because its such light coverage, there's not much there to begin with. This formula is very light. You can barely feel it on your skin. Which doesn't have to be a bad thing. I would definitely say if you are looking for a light weight, light coverage foundation for the summer time then this face & body foundation is definitely on the thumbs up.

The bottle is pretty large so it should last you awhile if you don't use a lot of product to try to make it full coverage. I can tell you right now, don't waste the product to attempt full coverage because it won't get there. The packaging is plastic so you can squeeze it out which it is not a pump but still functional without having to dip your brush into the product. So that's a good. 

The retail cost for 50ML of this foundation is about $30. Yes for a light foundation that is a bit steep. Thank god I got it at my discount price, because if I spent full price I would return it.

In my opinion for me normally when I purchase a foundation I would expect it to be at least medium to full coverage. I mean what is the point of wearing a foundation if its not medium to full coverage any way?

Leave me a comment down below if you have tried this foundation and what are your thoughts?


Until next time beauty lovers xo
MacGirl25












Go checkout and subscribe to my YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 
Connect with me:
Pinterest:  AntoniettaNacc
Luvocracy:  Antonietta Nacc
Twitter:  AntoniettaNacc
Instagram:  AntoniettaNacc
If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MacGirl25Antonietta@yahoo.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment