Thursday, August 10, 2017

Kat Von D Saint & Sinner


Hello yall

Influenster sent me another voxbox complimentary with Kat Von D Beauty's re released fragrance Saint and Sinner.

Two small vials of perfume are the cutest little bottles.

After using them both here are my thoughts:

1. Saint
- Love this perfume for day time use, its light, airy, sweet with a touch floral notes. Love for day time and lasts all day on the skin.

2. Sinner
- I also love this perfume, but I enjoy it more for evening wear on special occasions. This is a more spicy sweet scent, and its very strong, a little goes a long way, but it last long on the skin which I appreciate.

Would I consider to purchase in full size?
- The answer is yes I would, BUT I would wait until the VIB sales at sephora to get the discount because these perfumes are hella espensive (Kathleen Lights accent)

#SaintandSinner
@influenster
@katvondbeauty



No comments:

Post a Comment