Friday, July 26, 2013

Lush Sea Spray Hair Mist Review

Hello Beauty lovers. I am sorry I have been missing in action for a couple days but it has been another one of those over the top busy weeks at my full time job.

Any ways I am here to tell you my thoughts on the Lush Sea Spray Hair Mist. I had done a Lush haul for myself a few weeks back and this was one of the products I was interested in trying with the hot weather around. I have been trying to use less heat tools on my hair as much as possible for the time being since I recently just trimmed my hair and re touched my roots with color.

At first when I bought this spray I thought its a perfect little bottle to test it out. 100ml to be exact. After using it just once, I fell in love with it. The scent is so fresh, reminds me of the beach. When I spray it in my wet hair it keeps the beach waves that I had going on from braiding my hair. Some people use it on dry hair too, but I prefer applying it with wet hair. I was very impressed with it. You need to be careful not to spray it too close to your roots, as this product does have some essential oils so you don't want your hair to get oily too fast. Focus spraying it mid shaft of the hair to the ends. The formula is light weight so it does not feel heavy on your hair at all. The sea salts in the spray make your hair feeling soft and healthy which is great for women who are taking a break from the heat tools.

The only down side to this lovely product for me is that it only comes in a 100ml bottle. So when I use it for a week straight I'm down to my last bit. Thank god I have a back up. I would love for Lush to make them in the bigger bottles. The 100ml bottle costs about $12. That is not too bad for a hair product at all. I have seen the hair products go more than $20 so this price is affordable especially if you are willing to just try it for the first time.

If you have already tried it please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Here is the Lush Website link for you to take a closer look at the ingredients and more:
http://www.lush.ca/Sea-Spray/03767,en_CA,pd.html

Until Next Time Beauty Lovers <3
MacGirl25



This photo was used from Google images:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=lush+sea+spray&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=RXXyUYXfHYu-9QT_i4DwBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1144&bih=631#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=ovihO5qMywJTTM%3A%3BIS5zouHlu-AJiM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.lush.co.uk%252Fmedia%252Fcatalog%252Fproduct%252Fcache%252F0%252FmainImage2%252F640x588%252F9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95%252F6045-Sea-Spray-Ingredients-640-x-587.jpg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.lush.co.uk%252Fproduct%252F6045%252F100g-Sea-Spray%3B640%3B588

No comments:

Post a Comment