Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nyx Xtreme Lip Creams

This product I am about to elaborate on is phenomenal. I can not get enough of these lip products. The Nyx Xtreme Lip Creams are one of my ultimate favorite lip products ever. I had heard about these over YouTube. What else is new? Anyway so I went to my local Target (since that's the only place I could find where they sold Nyx products in my area) and purchased 6 colors of my own :)

(In order as shown in the photo below from left to right) Nude Peach Fuzz, Dolly Girl, Strawberry Jam, Buttery Nude, Pinky Nude, and finally Candy Land. These are fabulous colors and so very pigmented! They are basically a lip stick in a cream consistency. AMAZING. You can apply this once in the morning, have breakfast, drink your coffee, then a few hours later have lunch and it still be on those beautiful lips of yours! I could not believe the lasting power these babies have.

They really don't have a scent to them, so if you are one for non scented products this one is great. They also don't bleed. So you can use these without a lip liner if you are in a hurry which is very convenient on those rush days out the door.

The price is not too bad. They are basically drugstore prices between $7.99- $8.99 range. Which is great especially for those budgets that we are trying to stick to, right ladies? ;)

Next time you are at your local Target go check these out!

Until Next time Beauty Lovers <3
MacGirl25




No comments:

Post a Comment