Thursday, November 28, 2013

End of November 2013 Beauty Empties

It is that time of month again, November 2013 Beauty Empties! I love reading and watching these kinds of posts and vlogs because I get to see that persons true opinion on a product after they have fully finished it. So here are my end of November Beauty Empties! Enjoy :)


1. Crest 3D White Strips: 5minute routine
- These white strips took me forever to finish. It comes with 28 top and 28 bottom strips. You put them on for 5 minutes only and then you remove them and rinse. These 5 minute strips are great to remove the surface stains from your teeth if you are a coffee and tea drinker. I have tried the 2 hour strips and although they made my teeth white, they brutally killed my teeth with sensitivity. So I would only re purchase the 5minute strips again. The only thing is that if you are not consistent with these strips then your white teeth will not stay long, you will need to constantly use the strips to maintain your white teeth. I plan on trying out a new whitening system in the near future so stay tuned on my thoughts on that.



















2. One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Cream Developer: 20 Volume
- I use this cream developer when I color my hair. This is the only brand I will use developer from since it has Argan oil in the developer which makes my hair so smooth and healthy. I usually get this baby for free when I purchase my hair color at Sally's only because they usually have sales going on for this line every so often. Definitely a re-purchase.




3. One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color: Medium and Dark Chocolate Brown
- Love this hair color. Just like the cream developer this color has done greatness to my hair. I will not go back to box color from the drug store nor will I go to another brand. Loving this color and will re-purchase. These can be found at Sally's Beauty Supply as well.






4. China Glazes Glitter Nail polish:  You're a Hoot & Flying South
- I love China Glaze polishes, so do not get me wrong on this one BUT I hate these glitter polished. You need at least 4 to 5 coats of this to make them opaque and once they dry the pop off your nails because you had to apply so many coats!  They were only $6 each so not worried that I am getting rid of them, but I am disappointed because that could have been $12 total I could have used elsewhere. C'mon China Glaze get with the times and work on those glitter formulas.





5. Benefit BAD Gal Lash Mascara-Sample size
- Now I enjoyed the Benefit They're Real Mascara so I thought this one would be great too. Don't kid your self. The wand on this B**** is so huge that you would end up looking like raccoon eyes after applying the mascara you want on your lashes. The formula is more on the dry side so you are sitting there for 20 minutes re-applying mascara that ends up on your lids. Not my cup of tea for a $29 mascara! This one was a disappointment. If you want to see the wand please go check out my YouTube Channel for my November empties video at MacGirl25Antonietta.




6. L'oreal go 360degree clean deep facial cleanser
- I have tried L'oreals facial cleansers so when I tried this one I loved it. It has a great morning citrus scent so it really wakes you up in the morning. I loved the little rubber scrub it comes with to help remove all the dirt properly. This line has a bunch of different types of cleansers for different skin types so I am determined to try each one slowly and give you guys my thoughts on them. The only down fall to this product is that it is a bit pricey, like $14-$16 range. But if you can find them on sale for half the price, because they do go on sale then grab them when you can. You will not be sorry you did trust me.




7. NeoStrata Moisture Infusion Cream (Face): Deluxe Sample size
- I have mentioned this sample size in previous favorite posts. I really enjoyed this face cream. I used it at night before bed, and I found that my skin soaked it up without leaving any greasy residue. The full size of this cream runs about $30, sometimes it goes on sale for $19. So in the future if you want to try it out and can't get a sample size wait until it goes on sale, that way you can save $11. I would purchase this in full size, once I am done the rest of the face creams I have.



8. Smahbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- Loved this lid primer. It cancelled out all of my discoloration and veins on my eye lids. I sometimes just use this as my base and add no eye shadow at all because the skin tone it gives off is so awesome. I have already re-purchased this baby even though I am currently using a different lid primer at the moment. This product retails around $21.





9. Prevens Paris Makeup Remover Wipes- Travel size
- Got these wipes at Winners in a bundle pack with the full size packages. Tried them and I am not a fan. The scent of these babies are not appealing at all. The wipes are moist so the make up does come off, but the scent just throws me right off. That makes me un-attracted to putting them on my face. Yuck. The value pack was 2 full packages and the travel package for $6.99, so it was a good deal but I won't be repurchasing these once they are done. Working on the two full packages now. Can't wait until they are finished.





10. Benefit Porefessional Primer: Sample size
- Love this face primer, I have two full sizes of this. This is the most raved primer on YouTube and in the beauty blog world. If you haven't tried it go grab yourself a sample. You won't regret it. This product leaves your skin smooth and silky, the perfect canvas to apply foundation too. Full size bottle retails for around $30, but so worth it believe me.



11. ION Solutions Deep nurturing and hydrating cream
- Love these individual packets of hair masks. Get these at Sally's for $0.99 and you can usually get two uses out of each packet, depending how thick your hair is. My hair is fairly medium volume to thin, so 2 uses per packet I get by with. They are also great for travelling.



12. JJ Face masks: Dead Sea Face Spa & Fudge Sauna
- Love these at home face masks. They are so easy and affordable. You can find these at Wal-Mart or pretty much any local drug store for under $2.



13. Balea Detoxifying face mask
- Love this line of masks as well. If you have read my previous empties I always have a Balea face mask in my empties. They are 3 for $5 at Shoppers Drug Mart here in Canada. Love these at home face masks, one of my favorite past times when I am at home, and it's even better in the winter too because you cozy up with a cup of tea and a book and you chillax. When you rinse it off, your face feels fresh and rejuvenated.




14. Bath & Body Works Creamy Pumpkin Hand Soap
- Love BBW hand soaps. One of my favorite brands. Creamy pumpkin was a nice sweet scent. Loved it. You can get these on sale for 5 for $20 or $25.




15. Bath & Body Works 3 wicket Pumpkin Carving Candle
- Love BBW candles as well. Who doesn't love their candles? They can be pricey so wait until the sales come on and you can get them for 2 for $25. Regular retail they go for $22 each! Can someone comment down below on how I can take out the excess wax from these jars so I can reuse the jars?




16. Lush Almond & Coconut Shower Smoothie
- This was my first time using a shower smoothie, and I do not thing I will ever go back to not using one. These shower smoothies make my skin so hydrated and scrumptious, my skin has never felt so healthy. They are a bit expensive, Lush carries these babies for around $26 at 250gram container. But if you can grab a sample first to try it out because they are awesome. Use this after you wash your body, then rinse and pat dry after you finish in the shower and you will notice your skin is amazing. You can also use this to shave with but I don't waste it on that.





17. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC35
- I did a detail review on this foundation a long time ago, refer back to my older posts. Love this foundation, it is my go to foundation for winter. Keeps me looking dewy and healthy and it is long wearing. Yes I have repurchased this in a different shade since I thought the cool tone was too light for me. Adding this empty to my back to MAC stash of empties :)




Well everyone that is it for my end of November Beauty Empties. I think I did pretty good this month with finishing products. I managed to finish a few samples this month and I am still going with finishing samples.

Also quick update, I decided to post pone my Make Out 2014 to begin until after the holidays, SO that means I am still able to purchase makeup until January 1st 2014! I will be making up a new post on that closer to the time. Until then just so you are aware, I have been invited to another MAC Sale in my area in about two weeks so keep watch for another mini haul. I won't be going too crazy, but I do need to pick up a couple items so keep on the look out there! :)

Thank you all for keeping up with my posts, I do appreciate all your support! Lots of hugs xxx

Until next time beauty lovers <3
MacGirl25

No comments:

Post a Comment