Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Revlon 12 Hour Color Stay Eyeshadow Quads Review

Welcome back my fellow readers to another post. Today I am going to make it a quick review on the Revlon 12 Hour Color Stay Eyeshadow Quads. I have had these babies for a long time now, and they always come through to what I need them to do.

Of course the packaging has changed a bit from when I purchased mine, but still the Revlon shadows are always a good product in my eyes.

You can get these quads at any drug store, Target, Ulta, Wal Mart etc.

The pigmentation on these quads are great. They are easy to blend, and the lasting power on them is fabulous. The 12 hour statement is true. As long as you use a primer underneath you should be good. Sometimes you may find that the shadows give off a little bit of fall out, which you can't really complain about for the price you are paying for them. Aside of the fall out in certain shades these quads are great for everyday use.

The 3 palettes I have are #1 Copper Spice, I have been using this one all throughout October. #5 Blushed Wines is my second favorite. Both these palettes I have used throughout October since they give such great neutral looks.  The last palette I have is #10 Berry Bloom. This quad I do not use as often as the first two because this quad has more vibrant punch colors I can not wear in the office.

I have had some eyeshadow looks with these quads in my previous YouTube videos. Go check out my YouTube channel for swatches on these quads.  MacGirl25Antonietta

Now the price point is fairly reasonable. Each quad is around $8-$14. Which is great considering the high end palettes go no more then $40plus. To make this better Revlon goes on sale all the time so you could probably pick these up for cheaper as well.

#1 Copper Spice quad is very similar to the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. So if you do not want to go out and buy the $30 Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. This Revlon quad is a fabulous option.

Below is a photo of all 3 quads. If you want to see swatches please go check out my YouTube Channel MacGirl25Antonietta

From left to right here are the shade names: (Don't mind how full of shadow dust they have, that just shows you how much I use them :) )
#1 Copper Spice, #5 Blushed Wines, & #10 Berry Bloom





Until next time beauty lovers!
MacGirl25




No comments:

Post a Comment