Friday, November 1, 2013

End of October Beauty Empties 2013

Ola Beauty Lovers! I know its been a minute since I have been on here. I have been posting on my YouTube Channel: MacGirl25Antonietta more frequent then my blog. I am sorry just been catching up on my day time job and some personal issues I am going through.

Today I am here to show you my end of October Beauty Empties. I am so excited to get rid of these empties since they have been sitting in my room for some time now. Let's jump in.

1. Equate Cotton pads
- Bought these at Wal Mart for $2 and you get 150 cotton pads. They do the job to remove eye makeup or even nail polish. For so cheap you can not go wrong! Great product.


















2. Origins Gin Zing Eye Cream (Sample size)
- Got this sample from Sephora, tried it under my eyes at night to hydrate. The label claims it should brighten and de-puff, but all it really did for me was hydrate. I did not notice any de-puffing or brightening going on. I doubt I'll buy this in full size.



3. Balea Detoxifying Face Mask
- Love this line of at home face masks. I buy mine at Shoppers Drug Mart for 3 for $5. They have a whole bunch of scents and different purpose masks. Great way to spend your evenings un-winding from a hectic day. I will always re purchase these.



4. Givenchy for Her Fragrance (Sample Size)
- I enjoyed this sample size of the Givenchy for her. It has a sweet smell but not over powering at all.
Don't you just hate when you get headaches from strong perfume? Well this does not do that at all. Once I finish a couple of my regular size bottles of perfume I do believe I will be picking this one up. I have one more sample of this one and I have been savoring it :)



5. Ardel Runway Fancy and Fashion 111 Lashes
- I have been trying to use more false lashes lately. With Halloween that just passed I used the Runway Fancy ones for that. The Fashion 111 lashes I re used a few times since they are reusable as long as you take care of them. The Runway Fancy lashes were horrible. They had the worst band on them that they irritated my lash line. The Fashion lashes were a lot better, their band was thin and clear so it did not irritate me at all. I just stocked up on the lashes from Ardel, the natural/fashion ones since their bands are more wearable then those runway line is. Ardel Lashes are pretty affordable. Sally's Beauty Supply has them for about $6 and sometimes you can find them on sale for 2 for $5!




6. 2 of the Silk Elements Olive Conditioner
- You guys have seen these in my empties time and time again. I get them at Sally's Beauty Supply, usually they are on sale for $0.99 which is a great deal. I have a few more to get through but I always enjoy this conditioner as everyday conditioner. Hydrates amazing and does not leave my hair greasy.



7. John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo
- I found this line on Nailpolishcanada.com. I thought I would try it out since it is organic, no parabens, no sulfate, no chemicals. The shampoo was $16. I loved the smell of the Lavender and Rosemary however I did not find that this shampoo really cleaned my hair. No it's not about the lathering for me. It's about when I get out of the shower and dry my hair I notice my hair is still a tad oily and it drove me up the bloody wall. I used so much of the shampoo to ensure I covered all my head and still it did not cleanse how I wanted it. Definite fail for me. Not worth the $16.



8. Bath & Body Works Candle in Harvest Gathering scent
- Got this medium size candle for Bath & Body Works for free after spending a certain amount of money. It was a great scent, I enjoyed it so much. I now started burning the large fall scent candles I have purchased from there. Yummmmy.



9. Yves Rocher Coconut lip balm
- Had this lip balm in my collection for a few years, worked hard to finish it because I could not stand the consistency of the balm. It was in a pot which is hard to work with because you don't want to get your hands dirty plus the balm itself felt gritty on my lips. Not refreshing at all. Thank God it's done. Will not repurchase that every again. I don't even know if they still make that line.


10. Growth Spurt Base Coat
-Finally readers this is my last empties for the end of October. This is my ultimate favorite nail polish base coat to strengthen and lengthen your nails. You can find this at Sally's Beauty Supply for $8 - $9 each. Love this stuff so much I stock up with back ups. My nails have chipped and split on the sides from stress and weather change that I had to cut them all short. This base coat is a miracle worker!






Well my fellow readers, that is it for my end of October Beauty Empties! Hope you enjoyed this article!

Until Next Time Beauty Lovers <3
MacGirl25





No comments:

Post a Comment