Sunday, November 24, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Balm Review

Ola beauty lovers. Today I am going to give you some of my quick thoughts on the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Balms. I saw some hype here and there on these balms but I wanted to see for myself what was the big deal.

First off each chubby stick intense balm is around $19-$20. They have the regular line of chubby stick balms too but those are not as pigmented as these intense ones are. Which brings me to my next plus. These intense sticks are freaking pigmented galore! They are so smooth and buttery to apply on the lips, they provide the moisture of a balm and the pigmentation of a lipstick. That is the beauty of these, they are the best of both worlds!

The wearing power on these babies is decent. I have eaten and they still stay on, sometimes the balm may wear away but the stain of the color still sticks around to give you lips a great color.  My lips do not feel or look chapped or flaky when wearing these balms. They are so comfortable to wear on an every day basis, and have been my go too lippies for the last month. There is no tingling feeling to these lip products which is a plus so a larger range of consumers can use them. You don't even have to wear a lip liner with them. They are so perfect to throw on your lips and go out the door.

This would be an awesome product for those mothers on the go all the time. Throw it on your lips then throw it in your bag for a touch up later on in the day. In the mean time your lips are getting the best conditioning treatment while spicing your look up with a bit of color!

The current colors I have are:
  • 01 Curviest Carmel: This is the perfect everyday nude to wear to the office or out and about if you are wearing a more darker eye look
  • 04 Heftiest Hibiscus: This is a beautiful coral shade for the summer time (but I still use this in the winter)
  • 05 Plushest Punch: This is a gorgeous hot pink shade for the summer time as well (but we all know I always use vibrant colors in the winter time too)

If you live in a cold climate like I do for half of the year, then these balms will be your go to staple for the fall and winter time. My lips feel so hydrated when I use these babies. I am looking in to grabbing a couple more colors. I think they have around 8-10 colors in the Intense range of chubby sticks, don't quote me on that I am making an educated guess.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this review, thanks again for reading my posts! I do appreciate you all xo

Until next time beauty lovers <3
MacGirl25
                                                     Camera without flash


                                                    Camera with Flash
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment