Friday, October 24, 2014

Whats new at SEPHORA Part 1 (Gift Ideas) : Beauty Unmasked

Ola beauty lovers! So I am starting a new series. What is new at Sephora? This will give you guys and gals some ideas on gifts for this coming holiday season. I know we all have that stress of having to purchase gifts in bulk before the good old December 25th. So I am hear to help you all out on some ideas that you can pick up for under $100 .

Today's gift set is the Sephora Favorites Beauty Unmasked gift set. This is limited edition so if you want to jump on it now is the time!


This Set Contains:
- 1.7 oz Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
- 1 oz Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
- 0.5 oz Glamglow Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment

Sephora's website explains this set as below: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-unmasked-P389039?keyword=sephora%20unmasked&skuId=1636901&country_switch=ca&_requestid=48162

What it is formulated to do:
Calm, resurface, and treat skin concerns with these four mask formulas from our top brands. Clear Improvements is a charcoal-based detox mask, which draws out impurities and clears pores as it dries. Peel-off the week with Luminizing Black Mask, which removes dirt and impurities while gently exfoliating to reveal fresh, luminous skin. Thirsty Mud is a non-drying hydration mask that melts in to deliver instant, extreme hydration. Cucumber Gel Mask helps soothe, hydrate, and detoxify dry, irritated skin. 


I have used three out of the four masks in this set. I love all three of them. The fourth mask Boscia black mask I have yet to test out, but that is why I love these holiday sets. You get more for what you spend.

Speaking of spending, this set is going for $37 Canadian Dollars, $29 American Dollars. So needless to say this is a great deal. All four masks are high end masks. They do all kinds of wonders to the skin. Consider this your spa night at home.

1.7 oz Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 
  • When I first tried the Origins Charcoal Mask I was using it wrong. When I removed it from my face, I would remove it with a warm face cloth, but my skin would be Rosie afterward. So I decided to remove the mask only with medium warm water and my finger tips. Which did an amazing job and my skin looks radiant after ward. This charcoal mask is to act as a mask that pulls all impurities out of your skin. All the gunk and dirt etc. If you can't afford the GlamGlow Supermud clearing mask, then this would be your next best charcoal mask to try to remove all the crap from your skin. Just trust me, make sure you use warm water and your finger tips only to remove it from your skin. You can thank me later! Ps. Full size price for this product is $29 Canadian, and $25 American.

1 oz Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
  •  Ok, so I have not yet tried this mask as of yet. But this mask was one of the reasons why I wanted this set. Why ? Because it intrigued me. This is what the Sephora Website claims for the Boscia Black Mask
What it is formulated to do:
This jet-black, mineral-rich mask creates a unique peel-off effect that delivers powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening results. Made with a premier-quality clay, its deep-cleansing properties draw out dirt and oil. Other natural ingredients go to work exfoliating skin and refining pores. Powerful antioxidants shrink pores, firm skin, and reduce inflammation. Once dried, the mask strips away dead skin, impurities and excess oil to reveal immediate and visible results.

  • After reading the above, do you see now why I am intrigued to try this baby out? Will keep you posted, but I figured buying this set would be more worth it for me because I can try this mask and get three other masks I love and enjoy using. 
  • This mask in full size is $42 Canadian, $34 American.


0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask 
  • This mask is AMAZING for hydration! The trick to this mask is, put the gel mask in the fridge to cool. Then apply to the skin and let it sit for 10 or 15 minutes, then rinse off with cool water. You will see the results x5 when you put this in the fridge to chill for a couple minutes prior to application. This is a great mask to rehydrate your skin, especially with the colder months coming. When it is chilled prior, it gives your skin a plump radiance to your skin once you rinse it off. Once of my all time face masks for hydration. 
  • This mask in full size is $45 Canadian, $34 American.

0.5 oz Glamglow Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment 
  • What can I say about the famous GlamGlow products? I know I know, they are dang expensive. Which is another reason why I picked up this set because it came with the thirsty mud mask. With the colder weather here, my skin just dries up and I moisturize and moisturize and sometimes it feels like its just never enough! This GlamGlow mask is AMAZING! You can apply a thin layer before bed and sleep with it on over night. When you wake up in the morning OMG, your skin looks luscious and plump like its never been exposed to the harsh environment.
  • Take advantage of these high end gift sets because this is where you can control your spending and get more brands to try at a lesser cost!
  • Full size this mask costs $76 Canadian, $69 American


This is one of the top gift sets any woman would enjoy if she loves the beauty industry. Even if you are looking for yourself, believe me you do not want to pass up on this set while you can get your hands on it! Like I said before, you can thank me later :)

Stay tuned for Part 2 coming soon! xo

Until next time beauty lovers! <3
MacGirl25



Go checkout and subscribe to my YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 

Connect with me:

If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MacGirl25Antonietta @ yahoo.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment