Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Whats new at SEPHORA Part 2 (Gift Ideas) : GlamGlow Gift Sexy


Ola beauties lovers. Another What's new at Sephora post today. I tell this to everyone who loves beauty. If you are not willing to spend the expensive amount of money on one full size GlamGlow mask, this time of the year is when you should splurge on a GlamGlow gift set and get more product for the money you are spending.

 

Sephora is offering the GlamGlow Gift Sexy set. Which comes with the following:
This set contains:
-1.7 oz THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
- 0.5 oz SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment
- 0.5 oz YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment

Sephora Claims the following- http://www.sephora.com/gift-sexy-P389000?keyword=GLAMGLOW%20Gift%20Sexy%20P389000&skuId=1651934&country_switch=ca&_requestid=62604

What it is formulated to do:
This trio of products reveals smooth, hydrated, healthy-looking skin. The non-drying Hydrating Treatment mask delivers instant, extreme hydration while replenishing, restoring, and calming the skin. The multitasking Clearing Treatment helps fight all common skin concerns for mind-blowing results, leaving you with seemingly poreless skin. The Tinglexfoliate Treatment contains super antioxidants and minerals that work together to tingle, exfoliate, brighten, tighten, and resurface in as little as 10 minutes, leaving you with a youthful radiant complexion. 


Speaking based on having tried all these three masks, I have to say I love the GlamGlow mask collection. This gift set is going for $76.00 Canadian, and $69.00 American. Which is equaled to the cost of a full size GlamGlow mask. So if you think about it, it is more worth the money to purchase the set so you get more product out of it then you normally would if you purchased the normal full size jar. P.s. A full size GlamGlow Jar is 1.3oz. So theoretically you are getting a little bit more than twice the amount of product for the cost of one jar.


1.7 oz THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment 
  • This mask is by far an amazing mask for the colder months. Smells like coconuts, pretty much smells tropical. Makes you feel like you are away on vacation. This mask can be used for a short 10 min facial or you can use it as a sleep mask as well. I love sleeping with it on. The next morning my face looks so radiant and plump, as if I was reborn with the perfect skin. This is the largest jar you get, and it is the best for this time of year. P.s When you apply to the face you only need the most thin layer to apply to the face. 



0.5 oz SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment 
  • This is another one of my top favorite masks to use. Before I started going to the dermatologist, I received some samples of this puppy, and I kid you not when I say that this mask brought down my cystic acne dramatically over 3 uses. I was so impressed. Ever since I purchased a full size, AND I now have a travel size from this gift set as well. This mask will pull all impurities out of your skin and you will be able to physically see it on the surface of your skin once the mask dries, before you wash it away. Amazing technology, two thumbs up in my book. What I do is because I don't want to waste it on the entire face, I only use it as a spot treatment where I need it to get rid of any acne breakouts or spots. The smell of it reminds me of menthol but that doesn't bother me. If you like minty smells then you wouldn't mind it.


0.5 oz YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment 

  •  Out of these three masks, this mask is my least favorite. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it, really if you think about it, who wouldn't enjoy a high end facial mask? But the tingling aspect of this mask, along with the pieces of Green Tea Leaf pieces mixed in there kinda makes me trip out a bit. You know what I mean? Like what is the tea leaf pieces really going to do to my skin except for scrape my skin. I wouldn't say it's a gentile exfoliate at all. But if your skin can take a harsh exfoliate knock yourself out! I mean I will still use it since it came in the package, I am just glad this one came in the smaller size.

 This set is a bit more on the higher end of the cost scale, but it is still less than $100 and any girl on the receiving end of this gift set will definitely be kissing you thanks since these masks are the top rated in the beauty world at the moment. Guys take note!

Good luck all with your Holiday Shopping!

Stay tuned for Part 3 !

Until next time beauty lovers! <3
MacGirl25



Go checkout and subscribe to my YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 
Connect with me:
If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MacGirl25Antonietta @ yahoo.ca






1 comment:

  1. This set is high on my wish list this year!!!! I really really want to get this! :)

    ReplyDelete