Saturday, November 9, 2013

Mid November Beauty Empties 2013

Hello my beauty lovers! Welcome back. I can't believe we are almost in mid November already. I used to hate the month of November because it seemed like the longest month of the year, but time is flying.

Today I am going to show you what I have in my empties for mid November. I hope you enjoy these reviews as much as I love giving them, because it gives you all an idea if a product is worth the cost or not.

Let's jump in, this one is not as long as my other empties but if you wish to grab yourself a hot cup of something before we begin go ahead, I am waiting :)....

Now that you have your hot drink let's begin.

1. Listerine Mouth Wash in anti cavity formula
- Love this mouth wash, will aways re-purchase it. If you are not new to my blog you know I always run out of this stuff. You can get this at any drug store for under $10. Helps freshen the breath after brushing and prevents those cavities with the fluoride formula. Love, love, love it!



2. Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup remover
- I do not know what happened with this product, but for it being such an expensive product, it did not feel good when I used it on my eyes. I did not purchase this myself (Thank God), my mom gave this to me from a girl at work who apparently gets this brand for cheaper as one of her family members works for the line. Anyway, when I used this remover, it left this white mousy film on and around my eyes, it was gross. It did not sting, but the residue it left behind was not pleasant. My L'oreal eye makeup remover does a better job than this stuff and is half the price. Won't be purchasing this with my own dollar bills.



3. Neo Strata Micellar Cleanser (Deluxe Sample Size)
- I have two deluxe sample sizes of this stuff. One of which I have finished. This make up remover is amazing. Really impressed with how much face makeup it takes off before I use my cleanser. Once I finish the second sample I will be looking into the price of a full size. Really did help making the removal of make up a lot easier at night time. Doesn't leave an oil residue, doesn't smell bad either. What more could you want? Let's hope the price is decent.



4. Dead Sea Elements Facial Cleansing wipes
- Bought this wipes at Winners hoping that they would be great since they were $5.99. In all honesty, I was not wow'd by them at all. The wipes were maybe medium moist. The makeup removal part was not that great. It would not take off a full face of make up. These are not to be used around the eyes, as they sting a tiny bit. Definitely not a re-purchase for me.
 




5. Balea Facial Mask: Purifying Cucumber and Melon
- I have said it before and I will say this again. Love these Balea facial at home masks. They are easy to apply, cheap, and great when you need 15 minutes to your self to wind down. My favorite time to put these on is right after a hot shower when your pores are opened at their best. I get these at the drug store 3 pouches for $5 and this line is paraben free which is a bonus!



6. NeoStrata Moisture Infusion 24 HR Hydrating Serum (Sample Size)
- I have mentioned in my last favorites the NeoStrata Moisture infusion facial cream. Love that stuff. I have a couple of these sample sizes of the hydrating serum and I am enjoying them. Once I finish some other sample skin care items, I will be interested to check out the price to the moisture infusion line from NeoStrata. This line doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all. Love using these products at night before bed.



7. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner (Sample size)
- I hear everyone raving about the Bumble & Bumble line of hair care. However once I tried these samples I was not impressed at all. The shampoo was OK, it was a clarifying formula which was average. BUT the conditioner was awful! My hair felt even drier after using that conditioner then before I used it. For the price this line is, not worth the splurge (each bottle is $30+). Save your money ladies and gents, you can find better quality products out there for less.


 

8. Equate Cotton Rounds
- For the price you pay for the equate brand at Wal-Mart, I love these cotton rounds. I love the ones I get at Costco more but I don't go there often so sometimes a girl has to improvise. These do the trick for makeup removal and nail polish removal. They go for about $2 or less. Thumbs up!



9. Benefit They're Real Mascara (Sample size)
- This mascara is raved about so much. I can see that a lot of people enjoy it because it gives you that length and a bit of volume. I would get a few compliments on my lashes with this mascara on. BUT there is a catch. This mascara I find dries quicker then other brands. Also to take this mascara off your lashes you need an ultimate eye makeup remover. The only brand I find that takes this baby off is my none other then L'oreal Eye Makeup remover. One last thing, once I do take it off I find that my lashes are more drier then normal. For the price (about $26+) of a full size of this I don't think I will purchase this in full size. I can find other mascaras that do the same job for less and not dry out my lashes or make it a chore to take off my face.





Well Ladies and Gents, that is my mid November Beauty Empties. I hope you enjoyed this post. Leave a comment down below of any items you finished that you love or you will not buy again! Would love to hear from you.

Until next time beauty lovers ❤️
MacGirl25




















No comments:

Post a Comment