Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mac Paint Pot

Sometimes a girl just doesn't want to use a traditional eye primer and so she will turn to her trusty dependable MAC Paint pots. These paint pots are basically creamy eye shadows you can you as a base or on their own. My absolute favorite (although I own I few colors) is the MAC paint pot in "Painterly". This paint pot is a flesh toned shade that you can use with any look. It's long wearing, doesn't crease and the best part it that it's very versatile ! 
The packaging is in a cute little tub that is perfect to work with using a shadow brush, any shadow brush that you prefer. 

These paint pots range between $18 to $24 depending where you are in North America and they last a long time because its one of those products that a little bit goes a long way when applying it to the eyelids.

My favorite way to use these are as eye primers before I start my eyeshadow look. But on those days where I don't want heavy make up on, I definitely use this as a one shade eye shadow to even out my eye lid skin tone. It just gives you that natural beautiful look as if you don't need make up :) Thats right ladies don't tell me that you never wish that you have that type of look because we all wish it at one point or another and that's perfectly healthy to so don't fret ;)

The only thing you need to be careful with is if you do purchase these after you use them make sure you tighten the lid on them so they don't dry out!

They also have other colors and shades so go check them out at your local Mac counter or on line. Below is a link :


Until next time beauty lovers ❤
MacGirl25






No comments:

Post a Comment