Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nivea Pure and Natural Lip Balm

Sorry I have been missing in action, I have been super busy at work and with the boyfriend. I wanted to stop in and give you all a quick review on the Nivea pure and natural lip balm in the scent mint and minerals. 

When I saw these at the store I thought to myself "yikes I am not too sure how these will turn out". But I decided to take the plunge and purchase one out of the few scents that they had available. 

I love this balm. The packaging is awesome, I love my lip balms in a tube form, makes it easy for applying quick and not messy. The scent is mint and minerals which is perfect. The scent is not strong at all. It is very subtle and has the light cooling sensation on the lips when it's applied. Nothing drastic which is nice.

I love using this in the summer time at night since the formula of the product is very light weight and not heavy compared to Vaseline lip therapy. 

You can purchase this lip balm at any local drug store. The cost is very inexpensive which is great. They range between $2 - $4 depending where you buy them. 

Until next time beauty lovers ❤
MacGirl25


No comments:

Post a Comment