Saturday, July 6, 2013

June 2013 Beauty Favorites

I didn't want to wait too long so here is my June beauty favorites hope you enjoy these monthly favorites as much as I do! This month I did not have as many as I did in May but they are still the products I have been enjoying last month.

1.  Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant
    - This spray and go moisturizer has been my go to "lotion" for after showering and before bed. This sprays out of a aerosol can and feels so light on the skin. My skin soaks up all the moisture right away so I do not feel greasy or slick after application. Great product. You can find this at any drug store/Wal Mart at an affordable cost.




2. The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot lotion
    - Loving this foot lotion this time of year. Where I live, in the summer time its hot and humid so the cooling sensation of this lotion on the feet is very relaxing. I usually use this every night before bed so I am not walking on the floor since it is a thicker lotion you can slip and slide if you are not careful. This lotion does contain coco butter which is why is can be a little slippery at first. Night time treatment is the best time for this product. Love it! You can get this at the Body Shop for around $16 and bottle last you a long time.



3. OPI Original Nail Envy
    - I was skeptical about this product at first, but given time in using it I have noticed a huge difference in my finger nail health. After using half a bottle I am noticing now that my nails are not spliting as much as they used to. I use this as a base coat (normally 2 coats before nail polish). Honestly this product surprised me in a good way! Now my nails are at a state where they don't break easily like they used to since I have been using this. Magic in a bottle :)


4. Burt's Bees Honey lip balm
    - Pretty straight forward here. It is an all natural company so their lip balm is one of the best on the market. Love it in the tube form so that you don't need to stick your finger inside a tub. You can find these at any drug store or local health food store. They are about $5 sometimes you can find the packages where you get 2 lip balms for $5 which is great!


5. Rimmel Scandeleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof eyeliner in Nude
   - This is my go to everyday eyeliner for my waterline during the day. Its a perfect nude color for the waterline and it makes your daytime eye look so much more natural rather than using a white waterline eyeliner. This product you can buy at any drug store for less than $7.



6. MAC Select Cover up in NW25
   - I am loving this cover up this time of year (not just the month) because it is a light weight concealer that will mask those dark circles under the eyes. This is a build able concealer as well, so for those days where you did not sleep that much the night before then you can use a second layer if needed. I would have to say this is my favorite concealer for the summer months in the heat and humidity.



7. Maybelines Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
   - When I first bought this blush I was skeptical about it. The texture of a cream blush sort of freaked me out. But once I began to wear it and play with it a bit I literally fell in love with the color. This shade is the perfect spring/summer coral shade to use on your cheeks. You can go very light or apply it darker in a gradual way with your blush brush. (But I personally love applying this blush with my contour brush on the apples of my cheeks). It is very affordable at your local drug store for around $5- $7 depending on where you go to buy it.


Until Next time Beauty Lovers!❤
MacGirl25

No comments:

Post a Comment