Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Butter London Nail Polish

Hello Beauty Lovers. Nail polish has been my number one favorite beauty item since I started growing my own natural nails 6 years ago. My collections has grown so big that I have every color in the rainbow and then some to choose from. If you follow my instagram @AntoniettaNacc you will see I swatch all kinds of nail polish daily.

Today I am here to review the Butter London nail polishes. Butter London was kind enough to send me two nail polishes to review and try out. They sent me this beautiful coral shade called Trout Pout, and they also sent me a silvery glitter shade called Posh Bird.

When I applied them, the formula of Trout Pout seemed a bit thicker than Posh Bird is. Trout Pout is very opaque which is great because I love creamy nail polishes. They are a bit trickier to work with but once you get the hang of it, the look of them on your nails are amazing. Posh Bird is opaque as well but because its glitter base it is not as creamy as the Trout Pout.

The wear ability with these polish are great. Usually with other polishes I will see chipping on the second day but with Butter London the longevity of the polish is very good. With Butter London polishes I don't start to see chipping until my 4th or 5th day, if I make it that long with the same color. Normally by the third day I will change colors because that is just who I am, I like a variety of color in my life.

The packaging is very sleek and sophisticated. The square top comes off and underneath is a rounder handle to maneuver when applying the polish.

The only thing I would say is on the down side to this polish brand is the cost. For 1 bottle of polish which is 11mL or 4 fluid Oz is about $17.00. That is absolutely crazy. The product is great, but the price is a bit steep especially for us woman who are on a budget, which is the majority of the first world women in the world.

All in all these are great polishes. If you have the money to try one out, go pick up one. You can find them online or at your local Bay Department store for those who are in Canada. Below is a couple links where you can purchase these polishes if you are interested in trying them out.

http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/categories/butter-london.html

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1414440&productId=P308011&om_mmc=esv103465-MSN&om_kwpur=341776397&ppc_crid=1469205204&country_switch=ca&site=ca_search&esvcid=S1375281837_ADOMSe_AGI4055274_ADI6019466_TID341776397_RFDd3d3LmJpbmcuY29t_RAWYnV0dGVyJTIwbG9uZG9uJTIwbmFpbCUyMHBvbGlzaA%3d%3d

http://www.butterlondon.com/

Until next time Beauty Lovers!
MacGirl25











 

No comments:

Post a Comment