Friday, July 12, 2013

Current Empties June 2013

This time of month is so cleansing lol and ladies what I mean by that is seeing the box filled with empty beauty products you have been working on to finish. YES it feels like I have accomplished something LOL. I bet you all feel the same way when you work hard to finish a product. So lets just jump in, I will be writing a small review of each product below so you can get an idea if the product is worth to try or not! Enjoy!

1. Delon+ Premium Cotton Rounds
 - I had these cotton rounds in my May empties and I will always have these in my empties because I go through these like water. They are the best cotton rounds to remove make up and they have Aloe Vera and Vitamin B5 in them to help with the hypoallergenic feature they have. I get these in bulk at Costco for about $15. The best thing ever for make up removal especially on the eyes.



2. St. Ives Restore 24hr Moisture Advanced Body Moisturizer
 - Love this moisturizer for the body. When you apply it you can feel how enriched it is with minerals and vitamins. It felt heavenly on the skin. Will definitely purchase this one again. The formula was not heavy, more on the light side and it did not leave a film on my skin at all. You can find this at any drug store/Wal-Mart around your area.


3.Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Body Wash
 - Loved this body wash. It has a sweet citrus scent and it was great for the morning showers when you need to wake up more. Loved the moisture it gave my skin, not drying at all. This product says it has Micro-beads rich with Vitamins A,C,E and pro vitamin B5. Love Love Loved it! I got this as a sample in a purchase I made last year so I think I will be on the hunt for this one in full size. Not to sure of the price since it was a sample but if I do find it I will definitely let you guys know.


4.Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Hand Lotion in Cucumber Melon
 - I enjoyed this hand lotion more at night. I have one in the same scent in purse, but I find I don't use lotions that are in my purse as often as I would use them if they were sitting by my night stand. It has a cucumber citrus scent to it, but its very light and not over powering which I enjoy more because sometimes when hand lotions are too over powering they make you feel like you just had the wind blown out of ya . I would be more interested in checking out Bath and Body Works other lotions as well. So I will get back to you on the other scents. So far Cucumber Melon is good. I would say its a very fresh spring/summer scent.


5. L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Black
 - I have to say I enjoyed this mascara more in the winter. Why you may ask is because I find this mascara has a tendency to flake on me in the warmer months and it drives me crazy. You know how annoying it is to check yourself out in the bathroom at work and you see these black fallout flacks under your eyes from the mascara?! Makes me look like I totally skipped out on the concealer which I DID NOT! I would say I wont be re purchasing this any time soon. Possibly in the winter but we will see.


6. Lancome Bi Facial Eye makeup remover
 - This is another travel size I had as a points gift at Shopper Drug Mart for those of you who live in Canada. Love this eye makeup remover. I had this in my last empties and I cant say enough great things about it. Gentle on the eyes, no stinging, and takes your make up off with one swipe. So easy to work with. The only down fall is a regular size bottle of this goes for around $30 and I just cant seem to spend that much on an eye makeup remover since I go through eye make up removers so quickly. But if you got the money and you can splurge then I say go for it and try it out, you wont be disappointed.


7. Burt's Bees Honey lip balm
 - I love this lip balm. It is all natural ingredients, and smells delicious. I love balms that come in a tube form because they are easy to carry with you and apply without having to get your fingers all messy and yucky.
I have one of these babies in every place I spend a lot of time at, my office desk, my car, my night table, my home office, and my purse in case I am no wear near any of the mentioned above locations LOL. Don't hate I am a girl who needs to keep her lips hydrated no matter what the season. It ain't pretty when your lips look like they were scraped against concrete if you know what I mean ladies.



8. Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
 - I definitely enjoyed this primer potion. I had the sample size with the original formula. The only thing I didn't like was the packaging of it. Came with a doe applicator and the bottle was a hard plastic you can not squeeze. I heard though that the new formula of the Urban Decay Primer potions come in a squeeze tube which is great! Looking forward to getting that one once I finish my smash box one.


9. Shwartzkopf Bonacure Hair Therapy: Repair Rescue Intense Leave in Treatment
 - I got this travel size as a sample at the Hair show a few months ago. Let me just say, AMAZING. This stuff saved, "rescued" my hair and its ends. It fights off split ends like you wont believe. It comes in a spray form so you spray it in your hair after you shower and towel dry your hair. Love the packaging so convenient. I am on the look out for this in full size so once I find it will let you know the price and if I can find a dupe for it, which so far I cant!



10. Dove Cool Moisture facial cleanser
  - This was my favorite facial cleanser EVER! Until sadly I found out that they discontinued the Dove Facial products. I was heart broken. I thought I may have a back up but I cant seem to find it so I will be on the hunt for another great facial cleanser. This cleanser was amazing, kept my skin moisturized without making it oily. Its breaking my heart to see this bottle finish. *tear*



11. Tresemme Dry Shampoo for oily/Straight to normal hair
  - This was the first time I ever tried a Dry Shampoo and it was meh. It's not bad, but its not spectacular either. I have ventured off to try another Dry Shampoo and will let you all know my thoughts once I form an opinion on the new one I purchased. If I needed a dry shampoo and this one was available to be and closest to me then I wouldn't mind using it, but its not my favorite.


12. Warren Tricomi pure strength smoothing lotion for your hair
  - Got this at Winners for $6 and it is suppose to smooth away flyways and strengthen your hair. But I normally use it just to smooth away the breakage I have at the top of my head. Not bad, but not spectacular either. I would use it again and will use it again since I have a back of it. :)


13. Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask
  - My first time trying the Lush fresh face masks and they are great! This one in particular is very hydrating which is exactly what I need in the Summer warm months. I spend lots of  time in the sun so my skin can be drying, De hydrated and this mask helps bring back the moisture. AMAZING. Definitely a repurchase.

14. Scented Candle in ocean scent
 - For only $1.25 at the dollar store love these candles. Can't go wrong with these and they last a long time. I had one of these in my last empties as well so will definitely repurchase once I go through some other candles I have.

Until next time Beauty Lovers
MacGirl25

No comments:

Post a Comment