Friday, August 2, 2013

July 2013 Beauty Favorites

Ola beauty lovers! I can't believe its August already! I have for you a list of my July 2013 Beauty Favorites for the month. I have some products that I have raved about already and I have a couple new items as well. So lets get is started: Note I have purchased all these products with my own money and these are all my honest opinions as always. :) Enjoy.

1. Centrum Pro nutrients Omega 3 mini gels
  • For a long time I tried the normal fish oil caplets. But they were too big for me to swallow and I ended up choking on them half the time, which was a turn off for me so I stopped taking them. Then I saw on a commercial one time that there are fish oils in mini gel form so they are easy to swallow. I was amazed and I went to the local drug store to check them out. I like taking fish oil for my nails and hair. They are suppose to improve those two things on your body plus fish oil is good for development of brain cells. I purchased this bottle in the small size to try them out first. I love them! they are a perfect size small enough for me to swallow and I get my daily boost of omega 3. They range between $15- $20 depending on the size of the bottle. Well worth it. If you are lacking in the omega 3 area of nutrients then go check these out.





2. Schwarzkof Bonacure Repair Rescue Intense Leave in Treatment
  • This leave in treatment is my number 1 favorite leave in treatment of all time to date. I tried this from a sample given to me at the Toronto Hair Show and I fell in love with this instantly after one use. This treatment you use after you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair, and spray this product throughout your hair. It does not leave your hair greasy, but actually does what it says. Your hair is left soft and shiny and when you blow dry it, you will think that your hair has done a total transformation. I ended up going to buy the full size of this because I cant live with out this item in my hair care routine. Love Love Love! The full size bottle is between $15 to $20 depending on where you get it. But its well worth it. I found this at my local beauty supply outlet.




3. EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
  • This was my first time trying the famous EOS lip balms. I heard so many great things about them and so I gave in and purchased one. Since its summer hear in Canada I went for the scent "Summer Fruit". This balm is my ultimate favorite balm before applying lipsticks when I am doing my make up. It moisturizes your lips without leaving a really thick coat of chap stick on your lips where you then can't apply any other product. I bought this one at Wal-Mart for under $4. Very affordable and lasts a long time.




4. MAC Studio Moisture Tint with SPF 15 in Dark
  • This has been my go to tint moisturizer for years. I love the MAC Studio Moisture tint. I normally use this product during late Spring, all throughout Summer, and even in early Fall if the weather stays warm in our area (Indian Summer). You can purchase this at your local MAC counter for around $31. Yes its a bit pricey however the tube lasts you a long time. I did a review on this product a few weeks ago, if you are interested go check it out for more details.




5. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
  • I think I had this in one of my last favorites, but I love it so I added it again. This has been the only blush I have been using all Spring and Summer long. It is a very light weight formula cream satin blush that blends amazing into your skin for that perfect healthy glow. I do not leave the house without using this product. It is very affordable ranging between $5 to $7 depending where you go to purchase it.




6. Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
  • I have been using this Smashbox lid primer every time I apply eyeshadow. Sometimes if I don't feel like applying shadow, I will just use this primer to even out my eyelid skin tone, pop on some eyeliner and mascara and I am good to go. I find that this primer is better used in the colder months, as when I use it on hot humid days, I sometimes find that my lids still slightly get oily. But nonetheless its still a good primer and blends well into the skin. This primer is around $20 at the Smashbox online store. This primer is a bit cheaper than some other high end primers out there. Worth a try if you can get your hands on it.



7. Coconut Oil Extra Virgin ;)
  • I have been using my Coconut oil in extra virgin all month long. I used this for my lashes to make them a little fuller, and I use this for deep conditioning my beautiful hair. Very inexpensive you can get this at your natural food store or any grocery store. Just make sure you get the extra virgin coconut oil. The more "virgin" it is, the less processed it has been through, therefore the more benefits you will get from the nutrients of the oil when you use it on your hair/skin/nails.





8. Vaseline Spray and Go in Cocoa Radiant
  • Love this body moisturizer. It is quick to apply, non greasy, and inexpensive. You can find this at any drug store. Leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. Highly recommended product.




9. Lush Sea Spray
  • I just did a review on this spray. So I will not go into detail. But I love this beach hair spritz. Keeps my hair in tact with amazing beach waves, and smells great. You have to be careful not to apply to much spray because it will tend to get your hair oily. You can find this at your local Lush store for about $12. A little goes a long way so the bottle does last a while.


Let me know what your favorites have been for the month of July, I would love to hear from you all.

Until Next Time Beauty Lovers ❤💋
MacGirl25




















No comments:

Post a Comment