Thursday, August 8, 2013

July Beauty Empties 2013

Ola Beauty Lovers. Today I have a July Empties for you, these are all the products I finished during the month of July. If you want to check out a video on this then go check out my YouTube Channel MacGirl25Antonietta.


1. L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise Ever Pure Sulfate-free color care system: Conditioner in Rosemary Mint
- I finished this conditioner a lot later then I finished the shampoo. But all the same the conditioner was nice. Smells amazing and is a medium formula for hydration. What I love most about this L'oreal line is that is anti fade for colored hair. Protects from UV rays from the sun. Is sulfate free. Has natural botanical and is 100% vegan.  I will re purchase again but I like to rotate shampoo and conditioner so it will be a while until I go back to it.





2. Sensodyne Tooth paste in the Iso active formula
- I know you may think tooth paste in this entry but come on, everyone needs to keep a healthy clean mouth going and I used up this tooth paste to get it. I had some sensitive teeth towards cold items and so I used this bad boy and it helped me out a lot. I change up my tooth paste once I finish a bottle. Sometimes from the same brand, sometimes a different brand. So stay tuned to the next empties to see which bottle I finished next.





3. Vaseline Hydrant Spray & Go in Cocoa Radiant
- This product was in my last Favorites. Loved this item. I can not describe to you the moisture it provides. It's quick to apply when you are in a rush and the hydration is amazing. Very affordable you can get this at your local drug store. I definitely will re purchase once I run out of body lotion. (I have so many more bottles of other brands to go through) .


4. Beauty Treats Make up Remove tissues in cucumber
- Love this make up removing cloths. They come in a pack of 30 for $4.95 at trade secrets. They are very moist and they remove all your make up without having to scrub hard. One of these packages should last you at least one month if you use 1 cloth per day. Love these, I repurchased already :)




5. Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap in Sweet Pea
- I have all kinds of Bath and Body works had soaps. Love them so much. I change up the scent every time I finish a bottle. So you will see this again in the next empties article in a different sent. They don't dry out your hands which is why I love this brand.





6. Barielle Skin Polish Exfoliant in Pomegranate
- I got this exfoliate as a gift from a girlfriend of mine for Christmas. She had said it was a great exfoliate so I was so pumped to use it. Well this was a cream consistency and did jack shit to my skin as an exfoliate. LOL Hey I am being honest that is what all you Beauty Lovers need when it comes to product review. Don't get me wrong, this cleanser was very moisturizing but it did not do well as an exfoliate like the jar says. Not a re-purchase for me.  I believe you can find this brand at the Sally Beauty Supply and when I checked this exfoliate it was going for about $17 to $20! Save your money and go the St.Ives which is cheaper and does the job right!




7. One n Only Argan Oil Color Cream Developer in 20 volume
- I color my hair and I love this cream developer only because it doesn't leave my hair feeling like straw after you color your hair. This developer makes your hair feel silky and smooth as if you were born with that type of gorgeous hair. I found this at the Sally beauty supply, not to positive on the price but I would say it is around $8. I have already Re- purchased :)





8. MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Dark
- This was in my last favorites as well. Loved this tinted moisturizer. It is very light, not greasy and does the job well. A bit expensive. For more details please go check out my review on this from a while back. Will re purchase this in the future.






9. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
- I got a sample of this a while back and finally finished it. I have to say I enjoyed this product a lot. I would wash my face and then apply this gel, let it sit for 10 minutes and wash it off. I can not describe how moisturized my skin actually felt. It was very refreshing. You can get this line off BeautyBay.com I will probably get this mask in full size in the future but I will be finishing off my other masks first before I purchase any more. Not to sure of the price on this one but I am sure if you search it on BeautyBay.com you will get a price from there. Very enjoyable sample I must say.



10. OPI Nail Envy
- Loved this nail base coat. It says it prevents splitting but which it did for a while, but it doesn't ever prevent splitting because near the end of the bottle my nails began to split again. Not sure if it was because the formula got more dry from all the uses I got out of it. But it did the job while it lasted. This nail envy is around $17 in salons, a bit pricey for my liking. If you can find it cheaper then great, if not then there are other alternatives that are cheaper that can do a better job.






11. Clarins Liquid Bronzer for the face
- I am not a fan of self tanner lotions. I know that they say too much sun is bad for you, but think about it, those self tanners are probably worse for you than the sun with sunscreen on since there are all those chemicals in those self tanners. This liquid self tanning facial bronzer did squat to my face. The smell stunk of self tanning creams, and there was no good outcome to it. This was a sample size I got from Shoppers Drug Mart. Thank god I didn't buy the full size. Waste of money. Clarins isn't cheap either just so you know.






12. MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapid Black
- Hates this eyeliner. I don't beat around the bush. This eyeliner sucked. The felt tip was too flimsy so you cant even get a good cat eye out of it. The formula dried up way too quickly, I think in total I maybe used it for 2 weeks straight and after that its done, it starts to skip when you attempt to apply it and the fine tip is shot. Not worth the money at all (about $15) . So many other liners out there, I wont be re purchasing this one ever again.




13. Avon Eyeliner Glimmer stick in Blackest Black
- This eyeliner too me forever to finish. I don't mind this liner in the winter, but in the summer it is definitely not water proof. Love the mechanical pencil application but I need a water proof smudge free liner in the summer since my skin gets oily and I sweat. I'm human people c'mon. Very affordable around $4 from your local Avon representative. Not bad definitely workable in fall and winter. I have a tone of eyeliners so I doubt I will be re purchasing this, but if you have an Avon Rep check it out for the fall time since the season is approaching.



14. Bakel Cool Eyes cream
- Got a sample of this eye cream with a purchase I made at BeautyBay.com. I love this eye cream. The cooling sensation on my under eyes is amazing. Puts me to sleep like a baby and the next morning my under eyes are so hydrated it is so much more enjoyable applying make up to it.
Not sure of the price, but once I finish my other eye cream samples, I will be looking forward to purchasing this one in full size.


15. Proactive step 3 repairing treatment 
- I love certain proactive products. Like their lotions are awesome. I loved this treatment I used everynight and it would help keep the breakouts at bay. The only problem is that it's expensive. I am not sure if I will repurchase again only because of the price. We will see because their lotions are very good. Non greasy formula is so pleasant. 



Well my Beauty Lovers, I hope you enjoyed this mini review. Let me know some of your products that you enjoy to finish.

Until Next time Beauty Lovers
MacGirl25






















No comments:

Post a Comment