Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pauly D Bronze Beats- Tanning Lotion review

Ola Beauty Lovers! Yes I am back again. I am just on a roll. Today I want to take some time and talk about a favorite tanning lotion of mine. Normally in the summer time I do not use the tanning beds. I know what some of you may be thinking, "Tanning beds are bad for your blah blah blah," and that is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I am not a hard core tanning bed goer. I usually only use the tanning bed in the late fall/winter time to help out my acne on my back and warm up my bones a bit every so often since I have a bit of arthritis. So when I do go and use the bed I make sure I use a fabulous tanning lotion that will bronze me up a bit so I don't look like a Cullen. (For those of you Twilight lovers will understand what I am referencing).

Any way, about over a year ago I discovered the Pauly D Bronze Beats Tanning lotion. When I was introduced to this product I thought to myself, isn't it a product only for guys? The lady at the salon say no, yes a lot of guys use it, however for those girls who are European and have a high olive complexion they are able to enjoy this product as well. So I said what the hell, might as well try it out.

The packaging is average, to me for a tanning lotion, I don't really care what the package looks like as long as I can comfortably fit it inside my purse. The bottle is around 360mL so about 12.25 fl oz. The prices  ranges depending what salon you buy it at so it ranges between $70-$80. Yes I know its a bit pricey but keep in mind this is a higher end tanning lotion, definitely not like those $30-$40 ones at the bottom of the shelf.

When you open the bottle, and squeeze the product out, it smells fabulous. The scent is very attractive and makes you feel fresh and clean. The color of the product is a dark bronze color. DUH it is a bronze lotion so obviously it will have color to the cream. No, to answer your next question, it does not stain your hands when you apply it to your body which is an amazing bonus.

Once you get out of the tanning bed you instantly have color with this lotion, which is why I love it so much. This lotion also helps to make your tan last longer than an average lotion does. The salon I go to usually has this lotion always sold out because a lot of clients love it and use it. Which is why I had purchased a back up last winter so that when I run out at least I don't have to hunt it down at a retailer or salon. :) always gotta think ahead.

Normally one bottle of this lasts me about 2 years. Like I said I don't tan often which is why it lasts me a long time. For those of you who tan a lot more of course you will finish it quicker. Common sense.

For those of you who do not know who Pauly D is, he is a DJ in New York, and has stared in the TV Reality hit series The Jersey Shore.

If you are interested in purchase this lotion, you can visit any tanning salon near you and inquire about it. Sometimes they may not have it on the shelf because they sold out, so it's always good to ask them as they are able to order it for you in the event you really want to try it out.

Until next time beauty lovers
MacGirl25









No comments:

Post a Comment