Wednesday, December 6, 2017

#BeneFaves Voxbox #Influenster


Ola Beauties!

I recently received a complimentary voxbox from Influenster with some Benefit Cosmetic goodies!

I was so excited to receive this box, I have been in voxbox campaigns before, but this one I was super pumped. Benefit is a brand that is a hit or miss for me. However, there are products I do enjoy from them.

So in this box I received:
1 Full size They're Real Mascara
1 Full size Ka Brow
1 Sample size of the POREfessional
1 Sample size of the Hoola Bronzer

So, I have already gone through a couple of larger sizes of the POREfessional, and I always told you all on my Channel, I enjoy that primer as a pore filler. Very silicon feel, only need to use small amounts in areas you only need to reduce look of pores.

The Hoola Bronzer, I know everyone goes nuts over, everyone but me. Not my fave bronzer ONLY because its not dark enough for my darker skin. I have olive tan complexion, in the summer I get super dark, in the winter when I self tan, it looks like I went away. This bronzer does bupkis for my skin. So this one was a dud for me.

The KA Brow is FANSTASTIC! I have my days where I like a bold brow, this is just so easy to use, and travel with. AND the brush applicator the product comes with, makes it so easy and quick to get your brows on to look remotely normal. LOVE THIS PRODUCT! P.s. this stuff stays on until you remove it at night, and you need a oil based remover to get it off. I have to say a very solid product. This formula is a bit on the stiffer side but I like that only because it makes better control where you put the product.

The They're Real mascara is not bad. I am not a super fan of the rubberized wand, but it coats my lashes and lifts them enough to prep them for falsies. I would say this mascara is not a good one for volume. It is more for length. Not a terrible product, just not my fave mascara. For the price of it I would rather go to the drug store and one there for cheaper and for one I know I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment