Saturday, May 25, 2013

Back to MAC Program & MAC ProPallette Review

I have a bit of an obsession to Make Up. But I am a girl and I love to get all glammed up. What girl doesnt? Last week I strolled into the MAC Store at my local mall with the intention of doing the Back to MAC Program. Basically the program, if you dont already know what it is, is you bring 6 MAC empty containers to the MAC Store, or your local MAC Counter and you get 1 Free Lipstick, or Lipglass, Or eyeshadow. Well I have been saving my empties for a while and I had 30 empties! So I was able to Score 5 free MAC products mentioned above.

Here is what I got for free:
1. Amplified Lipstick- "Half 'N Half"
2. Matte Lipstick- "Please Me"
3. Matte Lipstick- "Honey Love"
4. Matte Eyeshadow- "Brown Script"
5. Matte Eyeshadow- "Rule"

Ok so you would think wow, 5 free products damn woman you hit the jack pot. BUT No I ended up coming out of there with a whole new 15 Shadow Pro Pallette I filled on my own with my own dollar bills. Now to tell you all these Shadows names, I would if I could get them out of the pallette without destroying them, but I cant so, what I suggest is if you are insterested in these colors go to your local MAC Counter/Store with a snap shot of my pics and show them, I can tell you that the girls who work there (well the ones near me) know what they are talking about and can identify any color without a name in a snap of a finger! Amazing.

So my review on these items, the Lipsticks are phenomenal and because they are neutral colors they are great for everyday at the office!
The Eyeshadows are great too. They feel like butter when you apply them to your lid and they are very easy to work with and blend with. Cant Complain there. Thier selection of Shades is great and if you are a neutral shadow girl like me, you will love these colors!

If you are a MAC lover like I am and havent tried the back to MAC program I strongly suggest you do! You Benefit in the end and your recycling at the same time! What more could you ask for? 

I would love to know your favorite Shadow shades or Lipstick colors. Leave a comment below!




1 comment:

  1. Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj is still my favorite Mac lipstick shade :)

    ReplyDelete