Thursday, May 30, 2013

Benefits of Coconut oil !

Coconut oil has been my ultimate favorite moisturizer this month! And it has been a definite new find for me. I was watching some YouTube videos and found one on the good stuff coconut oil can do for your skin! So I ventured off more and read up on what it can do for you're hair and nails! 
I ended up buying some coconut oil at the grocery store and did some testing out over a couple weeks. Let me tell you ever since I've been using this coconut oil on my hair it's made my hair stronger and thicker over time . My nails soak up this oil as if its coming out of style which I find helps my nails moisture and growth. Then I became adventurous and said I wonder what would happen if I put this oil on my lashes? So I did and the next morning I noticed my lashes looked thicker and longer! I kept it up and I can't tell you how much I love my natural lashes now that I've nourished them with this oil! I've also used this stuff on my skin after I've been in the sun! It's so amazing how an inexpensive product can be used for more then one thing! If you haven't tried it yet I totally suggest that you do, trust me you won't regret it. Ps. Don't think that because your skin is oily this will make it more oily. It actually makes your skin/hair less oily because your body doesn't need to over produce its natural oils since your giving your body/face/hair oils on a daily basis! Check it out! 

Until next time beauty lovers!
Xo
MacGirl25

No comments:

Post a Comment