Thursday, March 6, 2014

Clarisonic Diaries March 6 2014




Ola beauty lovers! I know I have been slacking on the posts. Lately I posted a few of my YouTube videos because I wanted all my readers to check my YouTube Channel out!

So I am going to give you an update on my skin. Been sticking to using the Clarisonic once or twice a week just like last time. Pretty much all my skin care products are all the same from last time. If you haven't seen my last posts go check out this link. http://macgirl25.blogspot.ca/search?q=clarisonic+diaries

Any way, my skin is pretty decent at the current moment. In all honesty I am starting to learn more and more that my skin will break out at its worst either A. When I am Ovulating (Yes I said ovulating, for those men out there suck it up and deal with reading this it's natural) or B. When I am about to come on to my period (That's right I said PERIOD, you guys need to get used to it if you want to keep a girlfriend).

So I figured I need to whip my ass into shape in getting my skin back to its youth and by youth I mean as clear as possible. I have been working out about three times a week as of Jan 6, changed my eating habits. Cut A LOT of sugar out which was made a huge difference. Now I am trying to keep it up and going. It can be hard at times but honestly my skin has changed a bit and is not as irritated as it once was. If you check out the link above you will see how bad it was (mostly hormonal break outs but it was like all the time and that's when I knew it had to do with my nutrition as well)

Now I drink more water, do a lot more cleanses and when I say cleanses I mean lemon with water. Really helps to de-bloat me and clean my insides which also includes to help clear the skin. You don't really know how much what you eat affects the function of your body. I learned this when I started reading Cameron Diaz book The Body Book. She is great in telling you basic facts about your body you should know in order to take care of your self. Amazing tool to use to help you get back on track being more healthy and making healthier choices.

I still use my Estee Laudier face wash, still use my Lush Ocean Salt exfoliate and mask of magnaminty, and of course my ProActiv Refining mask for spot treatments. If you compare these pictures below to the ones I posted a couple months ago you will see a great improvement. I have some discoloration because of the cystic acne I had but that can be dealt with creams and such over time.

It can be exhausting to keep up with a skin care regimen but it is worth it if it boosts your confidence in showing off your skin in public. Believe me I am more confident now than I was when I first started this series on the Clarisonic Diaries. 

That is about it for now ya'll. Thank you all for reading and following my posts. I really appreciate it!  Please remember to hit that follow button!



Go checkout my YouTube Channel and SUBSCRIBE:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 
Connect with me:
Pinterest:  AntoniettaNacc
Luvocracy:  Antonietta Nacc
Twitter:  AntoniettaNacc
Instagram:  AntoniettaNacc
Business Inquires Only: MacGirl25Antonietta@yahoo.ca


Until next time beauty lovers <3
MacGirl25







No comments:

Post a Comment