Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday Shopping at Sephora!

Ola beauty lovers! It is one of those Saturday’s where I am home, and bored. I know I sound like a kid whining to their parents that they are bored. I remember I used to always do that to my mom and she would say “How can you be bored with all the toys and books you have?” I think every kid does that at one point in their childhood. It’s only natural. But when you become an adult like me, it’s a bit pathetic.

I recorded two YouTube videos for my channel, please go check them out below if you are not following my channel, and make sure you SUBSCRIBE! :)

Any ways as I was saying I was a tad bored earlier today, so my girlfriend Maria texts me and says I am going to the mall you coming? Now, when any girl gets an invite to accompany their friend to the mall you definitely accept unless you have a prior engagement to attend. So I said HELL YES. So off I went to the mall to meet her. I was supposed to work out today, but I woke up with a sore throat and said, ok guess that isn’t going to happen. Usually when my body aches like that, I try not to work out and make it worse. Lord knows my tonsils have a mind of their own and I can’t afford to take any sick days off right now with work being so damn busy.  So I thought the walking around the mall would be a good source of movement. Usually when I am at the mall I put up a sweat, not by choice, just by walking the entire mall in and out of stores. 

I had some items in mind to purchase from Sephora, since I had a few gift cards laying around from Christmas. Plus I wanted to stop into MAC because I had some back to MAC empties to return for a free lippie.  Well, I think I did well because once I got there, I did a walk-a-thon in the entire mall and it was nice to walk around and get some leg work in.

Sephora was busy as hell. But really when is Sephora ever NOT busy? To get a chick to help you with some samples is like pulling teeth sometimes. Sephora if you are reading this you must put more girls on the floor to help out customers ESPECIALLY ON A SATURDAY! So I managed to pick up the Buxom Lip Gloss in White Russian because everyone and their mother rave’s about how such a great topper it is on a nude or light pink lipstick. Then I also picked up the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in the color Chocolate.  The samples I got were the Glam Glow mask in the white jar and blue jar. I think the white jar is to help clear up acne and the blue jar is to hydrate. I wanted to try those two out first before I get suckered into buying them full price (each tiny jar is like $69 plus tax, ouch I know).  Also picked up the Formula X nail polish in the color Alive since it is their spring 2014 limited edition collection and fell in love with this shade.
Then when I strolled over to MAC to get my free lipstick, I decided to go with the famous shade Myth. I know another nude to add to my collection but no girl can ever have enough nude lippies in their collection. Nudes are the most wearable on an everyday basis all year round!
I did head over to Sally’s beauty supply but I did not do much damage there. I only picked up my conditioner form L’oreal, and a couple of nail items. If you want to see those items, then I encourage you to go watch my YouTube Video linked below :)

After spending a few hours in the mall I was pooped.  I was ready to eat something hardy and healthy then heading home. I grabbed Greek food to eat and then went home to do my weekly stuff around the house.  
Well fellow readers that was my Saturday. If you want to see reviews on any of the products I have mentioned please leave me a comment below and let me know. 

Go checkout my YouTube Channel & Subscribe:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 

Connect with me:
Pinterest:  AntoniettaNacc
Luvocracy:  Antonietta Nacc
Twitter:  AntoniettaNacc
Instagram:  AntoniettaNacc

If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MacGirl25Antonietta@yahoo.ca



Until Next Time Beauty Lovers <3
MacGirl25






















This is the full size but I only got a sample of this

This is the full size but I only got a sample of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment