Friday, February 7, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Quick Review

Ola beauty lovers! Everyone and their mom has been talking about this product from the drug store. The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser is according to most people the drug store dupe for the Benefit Porefessional. I wouldn't say it's an exact dupe, BUT I would say it is very close to it.

The texture of this product is very similar to the Porefessional. That silky feel when you apply a primer to the face to hide the pores. Let's make this clear though, this is not greasy. Just very smooth.

This product is clear, has no skin tone shade to it like the Porefessional does, so it will not adjust any redness in your skin. This is a basic face primer to blur the size of pores. The good thing about it being a clear formula is that all skin tones can use this product not just a selected few.

Packaging is great, has this blue tube similar to the Porefessional. I think the bottle is a bit smaller but you do not need to apply a lot of product as a little bit goes a long way. I think that is the best tip I can give anyone when it comes to primer. You have to know when to stop with the heavy hand because a primer is suppose to make your skin look flawless. When you apply too much primer that's when you begin to look like an oil slick. If you are having issues with primers not working for you it's probably because you are putting too much on. Take it down a notch and I bet it will work out for you!

Wearing this primer or any primer like I said is all about the amount you use for each application. Don't use too much and your primer will make your face makeup last longer. Use too much and you will get oily fast. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The absolute best thing about this product is that it is $8 at the drug store! Yup, that's right, so instead of me having to dish out $38 on the Porefessional every time I run out, now I have the option to spend only $8 for the Baby skin and alternate between the two.

Maybelline Baby Skin in my opinion is a great, less expensive alternative for a face primer. Love it and definitely will be on my repurchase list.

Until next time beauty lovers! <3
MacGirl25


No comments:

Post a Comment