Saturday, July 26, 2014

Benefit: They're Real Push Up Liner REVIEW

Ola beauty lovers! I am back with a product review for you all. Everyone and their mother is talking about the Benefit They're Real push up liner. So I had some points to redeem at Shoppers Drug Mart and decided to pick this up for FREE :) Don't you love free?

Anyways, I had heard about this liner and how great it is, but I wanted to see for myself. Girls let me just begin to tell you what the package claims:

  • 91% of people said it was long wearing
  • 81% of people said it was waterproof
  • 86% of people said it hugged the lashline
  • 84% of people said their eyes looked visibly larger

I don't know about you, but for me these claims above are pretty huge claims to market for a product, especially if those claims are false. But that is why I am here to show you all if this is worth it or not. In Canada this product retails for roughly about $30. That is a lot for a gel eyeliner. Although this is the first gel eyeliner in stick form, therefore the convenience is there. So that means you will not only be paying for the product but also the convenience as well. The packaging is a simple stick type dispenser that dispenses the product when you twist it from the bottom of the stick.  That means you don't need to take out a separate brush, dip it in to the gel liner and so on. Hence the convenience.

The first time I tried this liner I admit was a bit scared, only because I didn't want to be disappointed since I spend so much money on this product. Yes I got it for free since I redeemed my Shoppers Optimum points however I still consider my Shoppers points money. I twisted the cap off and twisted the bottom to dispense the product. I was intimidated by the angled applicator only because I never had good experiences with angled liner brushes. Usually I use a pointed one from Sigma or Quo and that does the job. So this angled one was a bit hesitant for me.

I sucked it up and applied the product to my eyes. The application process with this product can be a bit tricky for those who are not used to an angled brush. BUT once you get the hang of it, the the liner looks great. The gel liner product it self is very creamy, easy to apply to the lids, and once it sets, IT SETS. I mean I screwed up and tried to fix it at the end and the liner would not rub off, and would not remove from my face with my MAC Makeup remover! I had to use oil to break it down and get it off. The liner is very pigmented and black so it looks crisp through out the day which is amazing! The tip applicator is very gentle on the eyes, does not tug at all.

My advice for first time users on this product is, you do not want to rush putting this product on. Definitely take your time and get it right the first time, because ladies trying to get this puppy off, you might as well wash your whole make up face off and start again LOL

This liner is definitely a good one for those girls who are oily, and for girls who go the gym with make up on. The liner can be used by everyone, however for ladies who sweat more and are more active, this liner you don't have to worry about budging. A thumbs up in my books. Well done Benefit!

Until next time beauty lovers
MacGirl25



Go checkout and subscribe to my YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 
Connect with me:
Pinterest:  AntoniettaNacc
Luvocracy:  Antonietta Nacc
Twitter:  AntoniettaNacc
Instagram:  AntoniettaNacc

If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MacGirl25Antonietta@yahoo.ca






























No comments:

Post a Comment