Friday, August 1, 2014

Quick Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation

Ola beauty lovers! Back again with another review. Since I am on a slow down in my shopping sector, you will be seeing a lot more product reviews coming your way. Got to use up the products I have before I hoard any more. If you ladies know what I mean...and you are blushing because you know LOL ;)

Today's review is on the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. Now, a lot of people just love this foundation, but I am here to say that I am not impressed. Why? Well to start with, the closest shade I could find to my skin was True Beige #203, and even that makes me look ghostly. Secondly, the formula of this foundation is not just matte but OVERLY MATTE that the product clings to my dry patches and it actually looks like I am wearing a cake face! Not pretty.

Now to get this thing to semi work for me, I had to stop using my sigma brush, and use a damp beauty sponge to apply it. OR because it is such a light shade on me I will mix it with my darker foundations that are just a bit too dark for me at the moment. But I can not wear this on its own. No way.

For those of you with sensitive skin, I will warn you that this foundation has Talc. So if you break out with this ingredient, stay FAR FAR FAR away from this foundation. Talc is one of the first ingredients on the list. Not a good sign.

The wearability through out the day is so uncomfortable that when I look in the mirror my face looks like icing was just slapped on and spread out. Yuck!

So all in all this foundation is not one of my favorites. I am an oily combination skin type, and usually matte foundations are amazing on me, but this one just wasn't agreeing with me.

Yes it may be $5 at the drug store, but girls save that $5 and spend it on a nice lipstick where you will enjoy it, because this foundation ain't even worth a dollar!



Until next time beauty lovers <3
MacGirl25



Go checkout and subscribe to my YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 
Connect with me:
Pinterest:  AntoniettaNacc
Luvocracy:  Antonietta Nacc
Twitter:  AntoniettaNacc
Instagram:  AntoniettaNacc
If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MacGirl25Antonietta@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment