Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Quick Review: Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask


Ola beauty lovers! With the colder weather approaching my city quickly, that means drier skin. I try to keep up drinking water for an overall health goal, but sometimes we just get so busy we forget to drink those bottles of water on the go.



That's why I have been trying a whole crap load of hydrating masks, quick hydrating and over night hydrating masks. Good news is my skin LOVES the hydrating masks I have been testing.

Today I am going to tell you about Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask. This mask was given to me as a couple samples from the Sephora girls. Now let me just say this was the first hydrating mask EVER I had tried at the time, so I was a tad bit nervous on how my skin would react, if it did react in a bad way.
I am sure we all get nervous when we try a new skin care product with the fear of it screwing up your calm skin at the time. Don't lie I see you nodding in agreement. 

So I cleansed my face in the evenings before bed, and I slathered this mask on my bare skin. The scent is very nice, calming I would describe it. The texture of the mask is creamy smooth, very enjoyable to apply to the face. This mask can be left on your face over night, and depending on how dehydrated your skin is, your skin can soak it all up throughout the night, or you may have some light residue left in the morning. Well, my skin soaked this puppy up! Not a drop left on my skin in the morning. It was amazing! My skin looks so plump and rejuvenated that I was impressed with this product.

So a few product facts, price? Well it is on the expensive side. $42.00 for 2.8 oz at Sephora.
However I think that is the only down side to this product. The price.

On an ingredient perspective, the product is made WITHOUT Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Some decent ingredients the product is actually made with are:
-Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil: Firms, hydrates, and protects against free radical damage.
-Allantoin: Provides hydration and supports natural cell renewal with natural anti-bacterial and deep-cleansing benefits.
-Wakame: Prevents fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of firmness by replenishing protein, helping to support natural collagen production.
-Rice Bran Oil: Reduces dark spots and increases micro-circulation for soft, glowing skin.


I have to say this is fabulous winter mask for hydration. Definitely will be one of the ones I purchase in full size this season! Thumbs up in my book!

Until next time beauty lovers!
MacGirl25

Come checkout and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more info and videos! :  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 
Connect with me:
Pinterest:  AntoniettaNacc
Luvocracy:  Antonietta Nacc
Twitter:  AntoniettaNacc
Instagram:  AntoniettaNacc
If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MacGirl25Antonietta@yahoo.ca
 


Photo is a snipit from the www.Sephora.com website

No comments:

Post a Comment