Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Anastasia LAVISH Palette Review

Ola Beauty Lovers! I know, it has been a hot minute since I checked in. I do apologize. I come with another product review! Normally, I don't do many palette reviews because I have so many of them, I would not know where to start. BUT I figured since this palette was the talk for awhile, why not tell you all my thoughts on it?

So this palette comes with a few items, which is nice because most palettes now a days mainly come with the shadows themselves and maybe a brush if you are lucky. With this palette you receive 10 beautiful eye shadow's ,  a pair of tweezers, a mini brow pencil, a black eyeliner, and a double ended shadow brush.

That is a pretty sweet deal for a price tag of under $50.

There are 4 matte shades, and 5 shadows with a bit of sheen to them and 1 shadow with a lot of sparkle. The one with a lot of sparkle is the black one. So that's not too bad. The names of the shadows literally make you want to eat dessert like 24/7. Shadows are pigmented, blend well, and although when you look at the palette you may wonder if you can pull a look off with it, I am hear to tell you YES you definitely can! This palette got me over 6 different looks, and I am still creating new looks with it. The palette comes with a  mini booklet to give you some ideas to start you off, but once you get going this palette can really make your makeup look fabulous.

I would definitely say that this palette is on the warmer tones. Which is fine by me, I have a warm complexion so this works to my advantage. The rest of the additional accessories are an added bonus! Brow Pencils are always good to have, and everyone uses black eyeliner! P.s. the eyeliner is waterproof *wink wink* The staying power of these shadows are all day, just make sure you use an eye primer.

I am mostly a neutral palette chick, so I stepped out of my box with this palette, and I am so happy I did. For those days you want to spice up a look, fall is now around the corner and these shades will definitely go well with this time of season. 

For looks using this palette, please check out my instagram @AntoniettaNacc

Until next time beauty lovers!
MacGirl25



















Go checkout and subscribe to my YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 
Connect with me:
Pinterest:  AntoniettaNacc
Luvocracy:  Antonietta Nacc
Twitter:  AntoniettaNacc
Instagram:  AntoniettaNacc
If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MacGirl25Antonietta@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment