Saturday, May 24, 2014

Quick tip: over expired Mac lip products

Ola beauty lovers! It is Saturday and usually Saturdays are my filming days for my youtube channel. But since it was nice out today for once here in Toronto I decided to skip the filming and lay out side in the sun. Yes I wore sun screen for those of you who are wondering. So I spent a couple hours outside to get my bronzey glow on because girl you know how it is when you are getting glamed up in the summer time, the tan is a must.

Anyways so I come back into my room before I head into the shower and I glance randomly at my lipgloss drawer and said hmmm that drawer is looking a bit too full. Maybe it's time I go through it and see what lip glosses are bad for me to throw out. I know, I know, products you bought and some point now your gonna throw them away?!

Well yes. Hate to break it to ya but lip glosses have a life span and I had some Mac glosses that have been around for ages so I knew I had a couple that must have gone ratchet. How can you tell when a Mac lipgloss goes bad you ask? Well it's simple, you know how Mac lip products usually smell like vanilla sweet scent? That's when you have the green light that they are still ok to use. But when your lippies from Mac begin to smell like play dough that's how you know it's time to get rid of them! You definately don't want to put that on your lips when it smells like that! Yuck!

So how many glosses did I throw out you may be curious to know? Good news is I only had to throw out two of the handful and a half that I own :)

Go through your stash of Mac lippies and test them out, if you are smelling play dough instead of that sweet vanilla smell then you know it's time to get rid of them.

I put the two bad glosses in my back to Mac bag so that once I have six empties I am bringing them back for a free gloss or lipstick :)


Until next time beauty lovers ❤️
MacGirl25





No comments:

Post a Comment