Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Body Shop Skin Care Tea Tree line

Ola beauty lovers. As you know I have been going through some acne issues over the last 8 months or so. My hormonal break outs were getting out of control. I was trying everything, plus I had introduced the Clarisonic into my life which in the beginning made my skin look horrifying. If you haven't read my Clarisonic Diaries go check out my older posts and see the excruciating type of acne I was dealing with.

One day watching YouTube Beauty videos (because that is my favorite hobby at the moment) I saw this girl (sorry don't remember who she was) talking about the Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Line. I thought to myself hmmm, I wonder if I should try this? Well looking at the prices on line this brand was pretty expensive. Full price the Face Mask was $18, the daytime lotion was $14 and the night time lotion was $18. That is pricey, so I held off, and sort of forgot about it.

Then walking around in the mall one day, I pass the warehouse version of the body shop to see signs galore by 4 items get 40% off your entire purchase! So I figured this is the perfect time to try the tea tree products I had my eye on a while ago.

I walked out of that store with four items:
1.Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser,
2.Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion,
3.Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion,
4. and the Tea Tree Face Mask.

After trying the face mask for the first time, I was hooked. The mask helps calm and lessen the redness of blemishes and break outs after the first use. My skin,  no joke looked even better after the second use. The mask as become a staple in my skin care regime. The mask is a mud mask consistency. When it dries, it does not feel over tight, or peeling. Once it dries, wash it off with warm water and your finger tips. You skin will never feel the same as before again.

The foaming cleanser is decent. It provides a cleanser feel, without over drying your skin to the point of dehydration. Very enjoyable.

The Night lotion is a thicker consistency cream, when you apply it at night after you wash your face, it helps keep those break outs and blemishes at bay while your skin repairs over night.

The day time lotion is a thinner consistency cream, more water based when you put it on in the morning before your make up, it hydrates, disinfects your skin without having to deal with dry patches. This morning lotion is such a great day time cream, that your skin breathes under your makeup without any congesting issues.

 All these products are amazing. Not greasy, easy to apply, rubs well into the skin, and easy to wash off. They do not strip the skin of natural oils, which is so great, and to top all that off, they are paraben free!

Yes I have to admit regular price these guys are a tad expensive, but when you compare these to Proactiv they are a bit cheaper compared to some higher end acne treatment lines. Sort of like middle price range you can say.

Since I have been using these products, I noticed my skin clearing up a bit more then where I was at before with my acne issue. My chin (which is were I have most of my acne issues) has cleared up a lot. Don't get me wrong, I still have the odd blemish here or there during the month, BUT my cystic acne, and my really severe break outs have diminished to the point of non-existent, which is great for me.

Check out some photos below on what the products look like, in case you are interested in picking some up for yourself.  Let me know by commenting if you have already tried this line and what you think of it?

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser

Tea Tree Face Mask, Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, & Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion








Go checkout and subscribe to my YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MacGirl25Antonietta 

Connect with me:
Pinterest:  AntoniettaNacc
Luvocracy:  Antonietta Nacc
Twitter:  AntoniettaNacc
Instagram:  AntoniettaNacc
 
If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MacGirl25Antonietta@yahoo.ca




 Until next time beauty lovers! <3
MacGirl25
 

No comments:

Post a Comment