Saturday, September 21, 2013

DolledUp Collection Accessories

Ola Beauty lovers! Yes I know it's been a while since I have been on here. At least a few days. Sorry fellow readers, I am still dealing with arrangements from my accident so I was busy with that stuff. Plus I had to go out and purchase a new car so I was also busy with shopping around for some wheels. Anyways I am hear today to talk a bit about the Dolled Up Collection. I found this accessory company over Instagram. I fell in love with one of their bracelet sets called "Enchanted", very gorgeous set of starfish and an anchor. Reminded me much of the ocean and the beach, and I love both scenes. So I ended up purchasing the Enchanted set and the company knowing I have a blog/vlog was kind enough to through in an evil eye bracelet at no additional cost to review.

You can purchase any of these accessories online at www.dolledupcollection.com . The prices are reasonable they range between $6- $60+ and they ship world wide. The Enchanted Bracelet set cost $39 plus tax. Which is not bad since you are getting 4 bracelets in that set. The Braided Evil Eye bracelet goes for $16.50 each and you have a selection of 3 different colors, Turquoise, Black, or White. I have the Turquoise one.

The shipping time did take a bit longer then expected, but the shipping cost was not expensive at all, it was average $7 - $10. 

I absolutely love these bracelets. They are versatile with any outfit, they are colorful, which I love because pops of color are always great in accessories especially when you are wearing a very neutralized outfit.

I find the make of these bracelets are very sturdy and they seem that they will not break or rip. They are the perfect item to pair with your out fits to bring some excitement to your day.

What I love about the enchanted set is that you can wear the entire set or you can mix and match those bracelets with other pieces you have in your own collection of accessories. The evil eye bracelet is a larger piece on the arm so you might not want to pair that one up or you could. That would be totally up to you and your style of course.

Below are some photos I took of both products on my arm. Hope you Enjoy!
If you are interested go check out their Website www.Dolledupcollection.com.

Until Next time Beauty Lovers❤️ 




No comments:

Post a Comment