Wednesday, September 11, 2013

GlamzandGlitz Accessories

Ola Beauty Lovers! I know I have been M I A a few days. But I haven't had the best of luck lately. I was in a car accident and totalled my car so I have been pre-occupied with finding a new car. Anyway I am here to talk about GlamzandGlitz Accessories.

I found this company on Instagram. There Instagram name is : glamzandglitz

They were so kind to send me a couple of pieces to review for my readers. I have posted a photo on my instagram of me wearing them if you want to check that out you can find me at Antoniettanacc.

They sent me a scissors bracelet and a Live Love Laugh bracelet set. They are the two cutest pieces ever.

My Boyfriend is a Hair Stylist and when he saw the Scissors bracelet he fell in love with it. So I gave up the bracelet to him. That bracelet is very uni sex which is a bonus because you can have more then one demographic wearing the pieces.

I got to rock the Live, Love, Laugh bracelet set and I absolutely adore it. It is black and gold. You had the choice to also pick silver and black, but I loved the black and gold. I am more of a bronze girl so gold works well with my skin tone olive complexion and all.

I am not a Fashion expert per say, there are a bunch of other hard core fashion blogger's out there. But as for the regular girl who loves anything beauty related, I would say these accessories are pretty good in my book.

Another benefit to this company is that they are very affordable pieces. There price ranges between $8 to $50 and still very affordable items. My Live Laugh Love bracelet is about $22 which is pretty reasonable. The Scissor bracelet was $14. Which is very reasonable.

I have some pictures below, take a look I even have a couple pictures of my boyfriend rocking the scissors bracelet.

If you are interested in checking them out, please visit their website:
www.GlamznGlitz.com

Until next time Beauty lovers ❤
MacGirl25





My Boyfriend rocking the scissors below


No comments:

Post a Comment