Friday, October 11, 2013

Current Beauty Favorites Oct 11 2013

Ola Beauty lovers. How have ya'll been doing? I am sorry it took me a while to write another entry, I got sick and had the bad case of the coughing fits. Not fun. Anyway I have a few items I want to share with you that I have been loving for the last few weeks, I know I did not do a September beauty favorites but here are my current favorites :)


1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Conditioner ($17)
- A lot of you know about this leave in conditioner. I honestly love it and it is worth all the hype out there. This product helps my hair de-tangle, conditions, leaves my hair silky and shiny, also helps split ends. I am using the one with keratin at the moment, and I am really enjoying it. I find that it does not leave my hair greasy, and you only need to use a little bit as it goes a long way. Trade Secrets or any hair salon in the Wal Mart carries them too.




2. L'oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Cleansing facial cleanser ($14)
- I have been trying out the L'oreal line of facial cleansers, and this one is the second one I have tried and I do enjoy. This one is a deep cleansing gel face wash and feels so cooling on the skin. Very gentile cleanse that keeps my skins oil controlled. The scent is so refreshing, a good choice for a morning face wash.


3. Proactive Refining Mask ($28)
- I love this refining mask. Yes proactive can be a bit expensive but this product helps my break outs a million times more then any other mask does. When I feel like Pipa (that's what I name my pimples...get it...Pippa, anyway) is coming out to make an appearance, I slather this stuff over the affected area and any other area where I feel like I am getting a break out and leave it on for 15 minutes, then wash off with luke warm water, my face feels fabulous. The best part is that Pippa goes back down as if she was never there. Love this product, I have a back up of it already too.



4. Neo Strata moisture infusion face cream (unknown)
- This is a deluxe sample I got a while back, do not remember where but I am enjoying this face cream. It is super moisturizing without being greasy. Which is my favorite part about it. There are so many creams that are very moisturizing and greasy and those are not for me.  That's why I am really liking this Neo Strata face cream. I would be interested to by the full size once I finish my other sample creams.



5. Benefit They're Real Mascara ($28)
- I got a sample size of this mascara for my birthday gift from Sephora. I heard mixed reviews on this, but after trying it myself, I am loving this mascara. It lengthens and volumizes your lashes without having clumps in between. You need to make sure you have a good make up remover because this stuff is waterproof.


6. The Help (Novel) By Kathryn Stockett
- This favorite is not beauty related but thought I would share with you my current read is called "The Help". It's about a few black maids who are living in Mississippi during the 60's. Looking forward to getting deeper into the novel. I love to read and getting cuddly with a book.




Until next time beauty lovers❤️
MacGirl25

No comments:

Post a Comment