Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How to paint your nails...a beauty trick Diagram.

Ola beauty lovers! How is everyone doing? Hope you all had a good weekend. So I want to talk a little bit about nail polish. Well not really the polishes but how to apply the polishes. This is going to be a quick tip for all you ladies out there who want to know tricks to avoid getting that polish in the cracks of your cuticles. Don't you hate it when you do your own nails and it looks like a 2 year old did them?

Well, let me tell you, I have mastered painting my nails because I have been doing my own nails for years now. The odd time I will go get a manicure or polish change if I am desperate but on the up and up I usually do my own nails.

Sometimes it gets hard to apply nail polish if you apply too much of it on the brush then swipe it across your nail beds.

Here is a diagram I found a long time ago, and I was meaning to post something like this up for months now. But the diagram explains it all. Take a look below and try to follow the steps next time you paint your nails and leave a comment below if this diagram actually helped you out. I would love to know your thoughts.

Also for those of you who have a nailpolish problem like me, then you will find yourself with billions of polishes and not enough days to wear them all. My favorite brands are OPI, Essie, China Glaze, and the Covergirl polishes as well.

Don't forget to leave a comment down below if this diagram helps you out. :)

Until next time beauty lovers ❤️
MacGirl25

No comments:

Post a Comment