Friday, December 6, 2013

Clarisonic Diaries Dec 6th, 2013

Ola beauty lovers. It has been almost two weeks since my last Clarisonic Diaries post. My skin was touch and go there for a bit. It will be one month on Dec 8th, that I have been using the Clarisonic on my face as part of my skin care regime.

I have to say my skin is looking a bit better then the last few weeks. I swear I honestly didn't think that my skin could produce that many break outs in one month! A lot of people did say in their reviews that your skin could possible break out bad, but not to be alarmed because that is a sign that the Clarisonic is pulling out all the impurities out of your skin. Therefore causing breakouts.

Being complete the fourth week of using this baby in a couple days, so far I am loving this tool. At first I must admit I was thinking about returning it because of all of my break outs. But I said to myself, stop being a wimp and suck it up and keep moving forward because it will be worth it in the end....funny how that also sounds like relationship advice.

My break out attacks before using the Clarisonic was all in the chin and jaw line AKA hormonal break outs. What else is new, just like every other girl out there. Women problems. It was so bad and  that's what convinced me to pick the Clarisonic up.

I have to say my chin break outs have gotten smaller then what they used to be over a week ago. As for my jaw line, those break outs are gone. Thank God! I had a few minor bumps around the sides of my face up and around my forehead, nothing too noticeable but those bumps have now diminished.

So far, so good. The process is long and requires patience but it is well worth it.

P.s. with the colder weather now, I notice my skin is a lot drier and my chin area does produce dry patches, so I have increased the number of times I exfoliate in a week because of it. Lets hope it works. I also moisturize once I finish exfoliating. That is a huge thing, always moisturize after exfoliating or else your skin will hate you.














P.s.s. I also use the Proactive Refining mask on my chin break outs as a spot treatment to break them down and hopefully make them disappear. It has been helping tons and I have included this product in my November Favorites! So make sure you go check it out.


If you haven't checked out my last Clarisonic Diaries post please check out this link below:
http://macgirl25.blogspot.ca/2013/11/the-clarisonic-diaries-nov-23-2013.html

If you haven't checked out my last beauty favorites, go check it out at this link below:
http://macgirl25.blogspot.ca/2013/12/november-beauty-favorites-2013.html

Until next time beauty lovers <3
MacGirl25

Happy Holidays! Don't forget, don't drink and drive!



No comments:

Post a Comment