Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Update Makeout 2014

Ola Beauty Lovers! OK so back in September I posted a exercise I am going to follow for the new year. Makeout 2014 is going to be the ultimate tester for me. I have so many beauty products that I do not need anymore. So this coming year I am giving myself a budget of only 20 items to splurge on. Only those 20 spots are what I am allowed to purchase makeup through the entire year. I need to be very careful on what I use those 20 items on, because once they are done, there if no going back until 2015.

I was going to start this exercise in September 2013 but who am I kidding? I knew Christmas would come and I would splurge with the Christmas Money I would get from the few but dear family that still think of me during this time of year. So that is why this exercise is going to begin on the 1st of January 2014.

Below are the update rules: my witness of this journey is going to be my lovely girlfriend of over 10+ years, Miss Vanessa. She will be sigining my witness section and ensure that I follow this exercise to a T.

Wish me luck!

Until next time beauty lovers!
MacGirl25 <3

Happy Holidays!


Make Out 2014
I will allow myself 20 makeup purchases for the year 2014. This includes: all color cosmetics, eye shadow/pigments, palettes,  blush, bronzer, highlighters, lipstick, lip liner, eyeliner, eye primers, foundation, powder, mascara, color nail polish, and repurchases of any items I finish. 

January 1st, 2014- December 31st, 2014

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

*Excluding: nail polish remover, topcoat, base coat, back 2 MAC, hair care (including hair dye, conditioner, shampoo, hair masks), skin care (face washes, body and face creams, serums, exfoliates and natural skincare ingredients (natural oils, clays, toners, etc), toothpaste/toothbrushes and redemptions of my Shoppers Optimum points.

 

 

 

X_________________________________________________________

                              Signature                                         Date

 

 

Witness Signature below:

 

X_________________________________________________________

                              Signature                                         Date


The hard part is maintaining not over purchasing, discipline is necessary to maintain a more suitable savings account.  Make Out 2014 is boot camp for me, a yearlong training period to retrain my mind, strengthen my weaknesses and give my lifestyle a makeover.
This is a test I must pass.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment