Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November Beauty Favorites 2013

Back again with my November Favorites. Some repeats but some newbies as well but this post will be a brief quick one, I know a lot of us are still trying to get things done before the holidays. I can not believe that it is December already! November used to be a long month for me. Anyways lets jump in:


1. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- I have been reaching for this palette all month. Love the neutrals in this baby, the shadows are very easy to blend and buttery. I did a full review on this palette so if you want to go check out that review click below:
http://macgirl25.blogspot.ca/2013/10/urban-decay-naked-basics-palette-review.html



 

2. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
- This drug store option is awesome. The formula of these are great for the winter time because they are not too creamy and not too powdery. Easy to blend and affordable. Love it.

 

3. Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Cat eye mascara in Glam Black
- Love, Love, Love this mascara. I have a review with photos of my lashes below. Go check it out if you haven't seen my review. Once you read it, then you will know why I love it.
http://macgirl25.blogspot.ca/2013/11/maybelline-colossal-volum-express.html




4. Stila Eyeshadow in Coco
- I have had this shadow for months and I love this shadow for blending in the crease. AMAZING pigmentation and blend ability. Very easy to work with and been using this all month as well. These are priced in the $20 range but they are so worth it, and you get a good amount of product.


5. Nivea Pure & Natural Mint and Minerals lip balm
- LOVE this balm. I have mentioned it a few times. Use it at night time before bed and in the morning my lips are perfection. It is a great light formula that works and it is affordable at the drug store.



6. Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
- I have to say this is a my ultimate favorite shower body conditioner for winter time. The amount of moisture this baby gives my skin is delightful. My skin feels like it has drunk the entire lake up with how hydrated my skin feels after using this product. You wash your body then rinse, then apply this conditioner wait a minute or so then rinse and you feel like a delectable dessert. No lie go get a sample at Lush and I will say I TOLD YOU SO. This product is pricey but so worth the splurge for winter.



7. It's a 10 Miracle leave in plush Keratin
- I have mentioned this one too in a previous favorite. LOVE IT! Leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, detangles, and keeps my hair straight when I flat iron it. This product also acts as a heat protectant. Awesome stuff. I can't live without it now.



8. Macadamia Wide Tooth Comb
- This was the best $5 I spent. This wide tooth comb is great for after the shower combing through knots and prepping your hair for blow drying. Can't live without this comb either.



9. Proactiv Solutionns Refining Mask
- OK I have not enough words to tell you how much I love this mask. I get serious hormonal break outs around that time of the month...sometimes it is not that time of the month. This mask I rely on to keep those break outs at bay before they become cystic. Not pretty. Love this mask and yes I have a back up of it because this baby is almost empty.



10. Lush Lip Scrub in mint juleps
- Love this little guy for exfoliating before bed. Keeps my lushes lips hydrated and dead skin free in these cold winter month. We all know these cold winter months do not do us any justice when it comes to beauty. LOL




11. Vitafusion Multivites gummy vitamins
- Love these vitamins. Got them at Wal Mart and they are much easier to take then those honken horse pills that no one can swallow. A huge jar of 150 is about $8 :) such a bargain.



Until next time beauty lovers <3
Stay safe during this holiday season!
MacGirl25







No comments:

Post a Comment