Thursday, December 12, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Review

Ola beauty lovers! As all of you may know, yes Urban Decay came out with their third installment of the Naked Palette. Yes this palette is a rose gold theme. Yes this palette is $62 at Sephora. I am going to give you my quick honest opinion as always :) 

So being the makeup addict that I am, I made sure I was one of the first ladies to get this palette. Let me just say WOW. I love all the Naked palettes, but this one just has a special place in my heart because I love rose gold.

I have been wearing this palette now for two weeks since I received it and I can not stop using it. The looks you can make with this palette are very soft but sultry at the same time. A great palette for the women who work in an office environment that want to keep their makeup light and airy but still have a great eye look to their outfit.

The packaging of this palette is the same tin material from the Naked 2 palette. So it is easy to travel with and it does not make finger print marks which is a bonus. Easy to clean is what I like.

This palette comes with twelve gorgeous shadows and a double sided eye shadow brush. When you order from the Urban Decay website it also comes with a sample size of all four Urban Decay eye shadow primers.

The quality of these shadows are just like the other Naked palettes. Buttery and easy to blend. The only shadow I have an issue with is the very white shade "Strange". This one I find has a bit of chalkiness but as you blend the chalkiness goes away.

The double ended eye shadow brush is high end quality, the bristles are soft and amazing to work with these shadows. The brush does not shed so that is a bonus.

However the down fall is that there are only two matte shadows for blending, and the rest are shimmery or sparkly.

I would love to do swatches but my pictures on the swatches did not come out well. So if you want to see live swatches check out my YouTube channel MacGirl25Antonietta.

All in all I am enjoying this palette. A great addition to my collection and obsession. :) You ladies know what I am talking about.

Until next time beauty lovers <3
MacGirl25










No comments:

Post a Comment