Sunday, January 19, 2014

Clarisonic Diaries January 19th 2014

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I thought I would give you all an update on my skin care and using the Clarisonic Mia. The last entry I posted on this topic was about two weeks ago and I am happy to report that my Skin is doing much better now.

The last entry I showed you just how nasty my hormonal break outs can be. Well, there is a few items I have changed in my daily routine that I think has to do with the improvement on my skin.

1. I changed my diet. Cut out more junk food, and eating more clean and drinking more water and tea.
2. Started the gym. I have been going three time a week so far and breaking a serious sweat. Which is good, and it helps me feel better over all.
3. I changed my cleanser to the Estee Laudier Oil Control cleanser. This baby removed un-wanted oils without stripping your skin of the natural moisture it has during this cold weather season.

But the major change that I think did the trick was....are you ready?
4. I started using the Lush Mask of Magnaminty a couple times a week. Let me tell you, that this stuff does wonders!

Now I am going to do a full review on this baby as a different entry, BUT I have to give props to this product for the improvement on my skin because after the first couple sessions of this mask, my skin was looking better and better after each use.

I still use the Clarisonic Mia, but I reduced the number of times I use it per week to about twice a week. Sometimes three times if I feel like I have been wearing too much make up.

Honestly last month this time my face was looking like it had a party of pimples/breakouts all over my chin, and this month, my chin is still healing of course but it doesn't have any redness, and the minor pimples it does have are just the odd ones that stuck around a bit longer from my escapade from last month. Not fun let me tell you.

I honestly think that with all four methods combined above, that is what is helping out my skin so much. The Lush mask has been a HUGE help. So look out for my next review on this product because I am definitely going to share the goodness that comes out of this product with you all in the future.

If you did not read my last entry from the Clarisonic Diaries Series please check out this link below:

http://macgirl25.blogspot.ca/2014/01/clarisonic-diaries-jan-6-2014.html 

Here is a updated photo on my chin below: Notice the improvements compared with the photos from the link above of over two weeks ago!





Don't forget to follow my blog, Twitter @AntoniettaNacc  , and Instagram @AntoniettaNacc
Until next time beauty lovers!💜
MacGirl25


No comments:

Post a Comment