Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Beauty Favorites 2014

Ola beauty lovers. I can not believe another month has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was back to work from the Christmas Holidays. So today we are talking about favorites of the month. just to warn you if  you are interested in seeing swatches then please make sure you visit my YouTube Channel MacGirl25Antonietta.

1. Wet 'n Wild Eyeshadow Palettes- "Comfort Zone" & "Sweet as Candy"
- Love these palettes. They are great for every day use. The pigmentation is great. A tiny bit powdery but they are still easy to blend with. Very affordable less then $5 at the drug store.


 2. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Everyone and  their mother has this new face primer from the drug store. I was really impressed by this primer. It does the job to eliminate un-wanted oils throughout the day. Affordable drug store price (around $8) and a little goes a long way. This product is very silicone based I find, but when you apply it to your skin, it makes your skin feel like silk. This is a great alternative to the Benefit Porefessional and is a fraction of the price of Benefits product.



3. Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Base in Persuade
- I have been using this all month long. This is a great dupe for the MAC's Painterly Paint pot. It is a great pinky toned base you can use under shadow or on its own. I have been using this on its own with some eyeliner and mascara, then I pop on a bold/bright lip and out the door I go. These bases do not crease, they do not move which is a bonus. I got mine on line at SigmaBeauty.com.



4. Rain Cosmetics Eyeliner: Bangin' Baby Brown
- Shopped my collection and found this gorgeous chocolate brown eyeliner in my drawer. I purchased this puppy off Hautelook a while back. So I decided to use it the last few weeks and have been loving it! The liner is so rich and creamy. Easy to apply and work with. The only downfall is that it is not waterproof. BUT if you can get past that, it's a great product. I don't remember how much I paid but Hautelook always has flash sales at discounted prices so I know it wasn't full price.


5. Lip combo of the month: MAC Lipstick in Sushi Kiss & Nyx Cosmetics Xtreme Lip cream in Nude Peach Fuzz
- Been loving this combo all month long. It gives my lips the most amazing nude peach lip. The extreme lip cream goes on last because it has a lasting power to it so the product will last longer on your lips even when drinking or eating! Go check out my instragram for photos @AntoniettaNacc





6. MAC Lip gloss in Love Child
- Been also wearing this gloss on its own for those days I just want something quick on the lips. I am almost finished this tube so I am working on getting it empty for my back to MAC products. It is a great mauve purple shade perfect for the winter cold months. Very pigmented and not over sticky.


7. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- Here is another eyeshadow/base I have been loving this month. Affordable, pigmented, lasts all day with no creasing. Just great if you don't have time to play with a palette. This is the best thing to get up and go. You can find these at your local drug stores.


8. LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
- LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask. This is my holy grail mask. I tell you, if you read my Clarisonic Diaries entries you will know this mask has changed my life for the good. All natural ingredients, has peppermint, kaolin, and adzuki beans for exfoliating. This stuff seriously made my break outs shrink in a matter of using it twice in a week. Will always repurchase this bad boy. The small jar goes for $12 and the bigger jar is $24. Personally these are the more affordable prices compared to Glam glow at $70! Believe me Lush Mask of Magnaminty is worth the try, if you don't have this then GO GET IT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR WOMAN/MAN!


9. Estee Lauder Sparkling clean oil control foaming cleanser
- Got this baby at one of the MAC Sales I went to last year. Really been loving this stuff. Makes my skin feel squeaky clean and really helps control my oils. It is pricey regular price $50plus but I scored mine for $20 at the sale which was great. If I ever go again I will pick some more up. I will never pay full price for this, if I need to I can use drug store cleansers there are a few I enjoy from the drug store as well.



10. Tim Hortons Blueberry White Tea
- My ultimate favorite tea. Tim Hortons discontinued this tea for a while and now they brought it back which made my month. Been drinking this tea all month long. Love it!



 Well everyone that was my monthly favorites for January, I hope you all enjoyed. For swatches please go check out my YouTube Channel MacGril25Antonietta. Thanks for coming back and reading my posts!

Instagram: @AntoniettaNacc
Twitter: @AntoniettaNacc

Until Next time Beauty Lovers!
MacGirl25
xoxo






















No comments:

Post a Comment