Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mid January 2014 Beauty Empties!

Ola Beauty lovers! It's that time of the month where I show you my mid January beauty empties! I love these type of posts to see others opinions on products that they have finished to the very end. So let me stop babbling as always and jump right into the products.

1. Balea Face Masks
- I mentioned these in pretty much every beauty empties. So all I will says is great drug store face mask, cheap and affordable, and works great on the skin.





















2. Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks
- Same goes for these masks as well. Another drug store alternative, affordable and works great on the skin. Will continue to use this brand as well.




3. Listerine Mouth Wash
- This is my favorite mouth wash of all time, love the taste and love the fact their is fluoride in this formula. Anything to help me keep those cavities away because I hate filling cavities. Keep a look out because I will be testing out a few other brands to give you readers an idea of what else is decent out there.




4. Single Pouch Conditioners
- I love the green packet Silk Elements Olive conditioner. That is the one I enjoy the most. As for the cream packet Silk Elements luxury conditioner, this one was an utter fail. Only because the formula smells like old hair spray. It hydrated fine, but because of that smell I was totally turned off by it. The purple packet by proclaim is good as well. This one has keratin so be careful you don't over use this product because you don't want to get breakage from too much keratin in your hair. The white packet ion deep conditioner is good as well. Smells like sweet almond oil and to me acts like a normal conditioner but it does hydrate well.
All these packets I got at Sally's beauty supply for 0.99cents.




5. The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Butter
- I just love the body shop body butters. I have been a fan of them since I was in high school. This one is the smaller size container, but I have a couple of the larger tubs so I am excited to use those up as well. They can be pricey $25-$30 for the bigger tubs but it is so worth it.



6. Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara- Sample size
- I had a previous sample size before this one and I hate it. The brush is way to large, the product gets all over my lids, and it pretty much was dried up when I opened it up the first time. Not worth the $30 for the full size. Save your money people! There are better mascaras out there for more then half the price.







7. Lancome Visionnaire - sample size
- These type of skin care creams is difficult for me to produce a full opinion on them since I can't get more then a couple uses out of sample sizes. So I only used this as a night cream, did it help diminish pores/wrinkles/dark spots? Not that I could tell but I didn't use it long enough to see an actual difference. Lancome is pricey so no I will not purchase a full size of this.



8. Grassroots Research Labs Vitamin C skin refreshing cleanser
- Got this facial cleanser at the MAC sale back in September, this was on sale for $10. I am not familiar with this brand so I am not sure what their retail costs are. If you do know please leave me a comment below. Anyways it was an OK facial cleanser. It did not wow me in any way. I will not be purchasing this one again, it was decent while it lasted. 


9. Proactiv Solutions: Refining Mask
- This has been in my monthly favorites in the past. LOVE THIS MASK! I have serious hormonal acne and when I start feeling a blemish or break out coming on, I popped this mask on and it would just pull out all the junk out of your skin so that the acne would simmer down. It can be expensive, around $36 a large bottle, but it is well worth the price, believe me.



10. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
- I enjoyed this blush. It was more of a cream blush but it was very nice. Blends well into the skin. The lasting power is average, I would say between 5-7 hours. I would get another one but I would like to finish a few more blushes before I do so. They are very affordable as well $5-$6. Good drug store alternative.

 

11. Neostrata Intense Brightening Cream- Sample size
- Again I can't come up with a solid opinion on skin care sample sizes so I just used them for night creams. I can't tell if it brightens since I only used it twice, but it was alright while I had the sample. No I will not buy it in full size.


12. Bath and Body Works 3 wick candle: Pumpkin Cupcake scent
- LOVE LOVE LOVE candles. Bath and body works candles are my ultimate favorite. I usually wait until they go on sale 2 for $20 so I can get two for the price of one. The regular price is around $21 each so they are a bit pricey regular price.


13. Lush Sea Spray
- Love this hair sea spray. Its $12 and gives your hair these awesome beach waves. I have repurchased this one already because I enjoy this product so much. I mostly use this in the spring and summer time.This item smells awesome! Like a resort :)


14. Marcelle Eye Makeup Remove
- Like this eye makeup remover. It gets off waterproof eye make up, and its affordable. Wal-Mart carries this brand, and you can get two of these for the price of one. One bottle of this goes for around $7 so that is a good deal. My ultimate favorite is still the L'Oreal one but that one is double the price so I try to only get the L'Oreal one when its on sale.



15. Pro-namel Toothpaste by Sensodyne
- This is my favorite toothpaste brand. It is a bit pricey ($7-$8) but worth it because it really does help with my teeth sensitivity. The iso-active formula is my favorite line in the brand.


Well that is all my empties for the mid month of January. Hope you guys like these quick reviews on my thoughts on these products. Let me know what you have finished and what you liked or didn't like.

Don't forget to go check out my YouTube Channel: MacGirl25Antonietta

Until next time beauty lovers <3
MacGirl25












No comments:

Post a Comment