Thursday, January 9, 2014

MAC Blacktrack Gel Fluidliner Quick Review

Ola beauty lovers. Everyone knows how huge of a fan I am of MAC Cosmetics. I mean my blog nickname should explain it all. BUT There are items that I am just not thrilled with from MAC. Today I am talking about the famous MAC's Black track Gel Liner that every YouTube Guru and Cosmetologist has in their collection. This item is so well known all over the beauty world, but for some reason I find that it is known for only it's brand name.

Are you ready for my opinion on this product? I think this gel liner is average. Yes I said, average for a MAC product. Why? you may ask. Well, the pigmentation on the product is average, if you want deep pigmentation you need to apply more then one coat. Most of the time I apply this gel liner on top of my graphic black eye liner from MAC to get that deeper effect. This gel liner is not water proof. It does have the ability to run and smudge if you don't set it with shadow in the warmer months or if your eye water a lot.

Would I repurchase this product again? No, because I have seen out in the blogger and YouTube beauty community so many other gel liners out there had have a better ability to not smudge, run, and are a lot more pigmented then this product.

If you don't have this liner gel, don't get it. Not worth the money it's valued at $16 US and of course it is a few dollars more in Canada. There are other drug store brand gel liners that are much better quality then this one at half the price.
If you have this product in your stash, I would say this gel liner is decent enough to use as an every day liner until you finish it or until it dries out. But for special occasions I would say this liner is not a great one to work with especially if you plan on dancing up a storm out on the dance floor.

Hope you all enjoy my quick review on this Gel liner! Thank you so much for reading. xo

Until next time beauty lovers <3
MacGirl25





No comments:

Post a Comment