Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A good Cuticle Remover

I have raved and ranted on about good cuticle creams, now I will share with you the best cuticle remove known to man. Now I used to be on a hunt for a good few years on a great cuticle remover, but I found that a lot of the brands I would try from the Salon just wasn't working well for me. I have extremely dry cuticles and I always get dead skin around my nail so I need a good cuticle remover to remove all the dead skin.

Well FINALLY a couple months ago I come across a Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover and it works wonders! When you apply the gel to your cuticles, leave it for 30 seconds, then begin to remove it and you will see the clear gel will turn the color of your dead skin cells. Works like a charm.

Now the tricky part is where to purchase this item. I know very few Wal Mart stores will have this item. I usually by mine at my local Drug Store here in Canada (Shoppers Drug Mart). But I am sure if you live in the States you can find this baby at your local drug store. It is a bit pricey here around $9 but its well worth it in the end.

If any of you know of any other cuticle removers that you enjoy and are less expensive please do share below :)

Until Next time Beauty Lovers <3
MacGirl25



1 comment: