Monday, June 24, 2013

Daily Moisture Conditioner

I have gone through my share of conditioners for an everyday use. You know how it is, when you buy your shampoo and you say why the hell not get the matching conditioner . Well I am hear to tell you that it's not against the law to buy a conditioner that is not the same line or company as your shampoo .
I have tried my drug store type of conditioners and I have yet still to find a good drug store conditioner for every day. However I have found a great affordable salon conditioner for everyday use. Silk Elements Olive Conditioner is the best for every day use. It has olive oil as the main ingredient along with silk proteins to keep your hair soft and shiny. I love to use this conditioner when I flat iron my hair especially because it makes my hair look phenomenal. I purchase the individual packets at Sally's Beauty Supply. Usually they go on sale often so I pick them up for only $0.99! They offer the  conditioner in a larger bottle as well but I usually change up my conditioner as I do my shampoo so my hair doesn't get used to just one brand all the time. So the packets are the perfect portions for me. Definitely worth a try next time you are in Sally's pick a packet up and try it out!

Until next time beauty lovers ❤
MacGirl25


No comments:

Post a Comment