Friday, June 7, 2013

China glaze nail polish

I absolutely love love doing my own manicures its some sort of therapy for me. I've tried my share of nail polish and I love all those brands OPI, Color club, MAC (of course), but lately I've noticed that China Glaze has improved their formula! I purchased this polish last week from Sally's . It's the halographic collection and I can't believe it's been 5 days and counting I'm wearing the same color without chipping! For those of you who know me I never wait this long to change my nail color! Amazing I tell you. Very impressed with this formula. I can't wait to swatch more colors for y'all. The polish is very easy to apply and dries fairy quick without a topcoat.

Remember use a good sticky base coat and a fast dry top coat and that should help eliminate a lot of chipping as well :)

If you want to see all my nail polish swatching please follow me on Instagram at @antoniettanacc 

Until next time Beauty lovers❤
MacGirl25




No comments:

Post a Comment