Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sigma Synthetic Kabuki Kit 5 Brushes

I know I am a MAC Cosmetic lover. But there are certain things that I just can't bring myself to spending that much money on. For example, MAC Make Up Brushes are great! Don't get me wrong, I have maybe at the most 3 or 4 of  their eye brushes. But as a staple I just can't afford all of their face brushes when they go for $30 a pop. So I went on a limb and purchased my very own set of Sigma Face Brushes from their web site.

These brushes are very affordable. Individually they range between $8 - $16 each. In a set of 5 face brush set you are paying about $76 plus tax. Which is cheaper then spending $16 each on them or in a MAC world $30+. Not to mention the Sigma Beauty website always has a 10% off discount code each month so you can use that towards your entire purchase.

I have all great things to say about these brushes. They apply your make up on so beautifully that your skin looks flawless. Ever since I started using these brushes I have recieved more compliments on my makeup.

The best part is that they do not shed any hair. Its really important to take care of your brushes so they last a long time and you get your moneys worth, so once a week or even once every two weeks make sure you clean your brushes to get rid of all that bacteria and dirt build up on them. (Stay tuned for a Do it yourself: how to clean your make up brushes)

For a cheaper alternative these brushes are fantastic. I would definitely purchase more brushes from them in the future.

This set of 5 kit comes with the following: Note the descriptions below are straight from the Sigma Website, I will post the link below.

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Synthetic_Kabuki_Kit_5_brushes_p/smax06.htm
 
F80 - Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
F82 - Round Kabuki™: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
F84 - Angled Kabuki™: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
F86 - Tapered Kabuki™: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
F88 - Flat Angled Kabuki™: Blends foundation easily onto  hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.


Until Next Time Beauty Lovers <3
MacGirl25



No comments:

Post a Comment