Saturday, June 22, 2013

Foot lotion: Body Shop Peppermint cooling

With the great warm weather here, I am encouraged to wear more of my sandals, wedges, and open toe pumps to work. The thing is though that I get the worst calluses under my heals and under my balls of my feet just below where my toes connect with my foot. I do my monthly pedicures to help with the over all health of myself and my feet but because I'm always bare foot in the spring and summer I need a good foot hydrating lotion. I have had this foot lotion in my stash for a while so I cracked it out and I haven't put it away ever since. This lotion has slowed down my calluses production on the bottom of my feet between pedicures. The peppermint does wonders on your skin. When you first apply it you might think its a bit greasy but once you rub it in fully all you get is the best moisturizer for your feet. I don't remember the cost of the bottle if I were to guess I would think its around $17 but its a decent size bottle and as you can see from the photo below I have been using it every night before bed, and ladies and gents a little goes a long ass way! 

If you are interested in trying it out please visit this website for more information .


Until next time beauty lovers ❤
MacGirl25


No comments:

Post a Comment