Monday, June 17, 2013

Mane and Tail Shampoo

I used to wear fusion extensions and there was a time when I used to wear the weave extensions too. After my high school years of wearing those brutal extensions by the time I hit my 23rd birthday I noticed my hair was really thinning out. So I got rid of my weave and fusions and went on a hunt for a good shampoo that will bring my hair back to its thickness and length it once was when I was a young'in. My boyfriend who is a hairdresser said, "haven't you tried 'mane and tail' shampoo before?" I was completely in the dark until he showed me this spectacular shampoo. It's around $8 at Wal mart or Sally's and it is you're average size shampoo bottle. This stuff is amazing! After using a full bottle I noticed my hair was thicker and grew a bit quicker. On top of all that my hair was actually stronger then what it used to be before those extensions! The formula is a clear consistency so it acts also as a clarifier as well. The ingredients of the shampoo has olive oil and other natural proteins to help rebuild your damaged hair. What I now do is use a bottle of it, then once it's done I switch to another shampoo I may want to try or I already know I like and then once that bottle is done go back to the mane and tail. So I alternate it every other bottle when I finish the whole container. The only thing is that this shampoo doesn't have a lot of sulfate (which is good) but that means it won't lather up like other shampoos do from your drug store/salon. But I don't have and issue with that. The results are well worth the lack of serious lather for me. 

If your hair is lacking growth/strength or volume go pick this up and try it out .

Until next time beauty lovers ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment